Grant and corrupt a wish game

Ansiri

Granted, but now that’s ALL you want to do so everything else in your life takes a back seat to the mighty mandolin.

I wish getting a new project rolling wasn’t so difficult. 

Granted. Getting it rolling is no problem, but the people working on it are incompetent and argumentative and never get anything done. 

I don't have a wish, so I wish to pass my wish on to the next wisher

8 hours ago, Fenix Eldritch said:

I wish I hadn't skipped breakfast today.

Granted, but you ate withered cold takeaway including rice from a week ago.

I wish the cat would go into her basket rather than trying to sit on my head.

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/2/2020 at 6:03 PM, Amina Sopwith said:

Granted, but you ate withered cold takeaway including rice from a week ago.

I wish the cat would go into her basket rather than trying to sit on my head.

Granted. Cat goes to her basket to get some lotion. :) She ignores you for the rest of the day. 

I wish we would stop sneezing from all the dust I am kicking up from my spring cleaning. Who knew it was this dirty? UGH. I clean, I do...but it’s been a minute since I did edges and baseboards...my bad!

7 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Granted.  You stop sneezing, but your sinuses explode instead.

I wish Marut would remember to make a wish and Fauve would remember to corrupt one.

Hrrumph.

Granted. Marut is now drinking less and paying attention more and Fauve who saved him, is now corrupting wishes on DEFCON 11 level. 

I wish we had less news.

Then indeed you shall! Now you have only good news - a.k.a. no news, and you can live in blissful ignorance for ever.

I wish the fruit blossom that's popping up right now doesn't get killed by the frosts we've been having over the last few days.

Edited by Odaks

35 minutes ago, Odaks said:

I wish the fruit blossom that's popping up right now doesn't get killed by the frosts we've been having over the last few days.

Granted, it gets killed by aphids instead.

I wish I could ride a unicycle. 

Granted, but now that’s all you want to do ever… And you become one of those people who ride a unicycle in the store, on the sidewalk, in the street, up ramps, down alleys, etc.

I wish the champagne was cold already.

1 hour ago, Fauve Aeon said:

Granted, but now that’s all you want to do ever… And you become one of those people who ride a unicycle in the store, on the sidewalk, in the street, up ramps, down alleys, etc.

But that's what I want!

1 hour ago, Fauve Aeon said:

I wish the champagne was cold already.

Granted, it's frozen solid and you realise you have nothing to celebrate anyway.

I wish I could retain my sanity under all conditions.

• Haha 1

champagne slush is delish! Granted...but you are the ONLY sane person left. 

I wish *groups* of people would stop hiking in a close clump on the woodland trail nearest my house! 

Granted, but now you have to wear a British Standards certified G-string all the time in order that your guitar stays perfectly tuned. You start to suffer from draughtyitis....

I wish I could get some more sleep today.

6 hours ago, Odaks said:

Granted, but now you have to wear a British Standards certified G-string all the time in order that your guitar stays perfectly tuned. You start to suffer from draughtyitis....

I wish I could get some more sleep today.

Granted. You sleep. You wake up and it's 2046.

I wish I had my own personal butler like Alfred.

28 minutes ago, Marut72 said:

I wish I had my own personal butler like Alfred.

Granted, but that makes you "Batman" and you're blamed by ignorant people around the world for originating COVID-19.

I wish I could pipe "Blue Moon" ice-cream directly into my freezer from the Cedar Crest creamery in Cedarburg, Wisconsin.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I wish I could pipe "Blue Moon" ice-cream directly into my freezer from the Cedar Crest creamery in Cedarburg, Wisconsin.

Granted, but you can't get your freezer to work.

I wish I could do clever, complicated 1950s hairstyles.

Granted, but they all get the mild version that gives them a minor cough and fever for 5 days and then they're back to their usual shenanigans again.

I wish I could work from home all the time, instead of only when there's a global pandemic on.