Grant and corrupt a wish game

Ansiri

21 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

Granted. But your facial expression is stuck in a permanent wide eyed wide mouthed grin.

I wish I could stop time and sound in RL whenever I wanted.

Granted  You can stop time and sound in real life but now you face glitches. You’ve been stuck on the toilet for a day and a half now. Oh, and you’re out of toilet paper. 😛

I wish SL would introduce a spaceship feature as the next house. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Marut72 said:

I wish SL would introduce a spaceship feature as the next house. 

Granted, it looks like the one my son made out of toilet roll and crepe paper, and flies half as well.

I wish I were better dressed in lockdown. I need new yoga trousers.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Granted, it looks like the one my son made out of toilet roll and crepe paper, and flies half as well.

I wish I were better dressed in lockdown. I need new yoga trousers.

Granted. You will always be wearing a full top hat and tail coat and have to dance for five minutes every hour on the hour.

I wish my fridge were full of delicious things to eat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marigold Devin said:

Granted. You will always be wearing a full top hat and tail coat and have to dance for five minutes every hour on the hour.

I wish my fridge were full of delicious things to eat.

Granted. Your fridge is full of delicious things to eat, unfortunately it’s for rats.

i wish you could partner swap or house swap for a week on SL. 

• Haha 1

Granted, you can partner-swap/house-swap for a week but the one you get is worse, and before the week is up, the rules change so you can't swap back.

I wish I could actually get a grocery delivery slot for this week, instead of the end of May.

• Sad 2

9 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

I wish I was stranded in the Maldives like that honeymoon couple, instead of here at home.

Granted. But one day into being stranded in the Maldives, there is a sudden and very magical moment when the Covid-19 virus just suddenly dies off, leaving everyone free of the illness and the lock down totally lifted, and all flights and jobs resumed (and supermarket delivery slots easy to obtain for this week once again - Matty)

I wish I didn't feel grumpy right now.

Edited by Marigold Devin

1 minute ago, Marigold Devin said:

Granted. But one day into being stranded in the Maldives, there is a sudden and very magical moment when the Covid-19 virus just suddenly dies off, leaving everyone free of the illness and the lock down totally lifted, and all flights and jobs resumed...

That's OK.  It's the MALDIVES! 

Maldives%2BIsland%2B2013.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

...happily leans back in her beach chair and toasts the rest of the world with her rum punch.

2 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

I wish I didn't feel grumpy right now

Granted.  You find someone has mailed you a free ticket to the Maldives.  Um...but there are no flights running.

I wish Matty and Marigold could get all the groceries they need, tomorrow.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

That's OK.  It's the MALDIVES! 

Maldives%2BIsland%2B2013.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

...happily leans back in her beach chair and toasts the rest of the world with her rum punch.

Granted.  You find someone has mailed you a free ticket to the Maldives.  Um...but there are no flights running.

Haven't got a valid passport :(  But it is the thought that counts, and I shall just have to teleport across to the Maldives. Oh that would be so cool. 

Granted - and get this for corruption to manipulate my own way - Matty gets his shopping for tomorrow, but mine goes to Matty's house also (but that's OK, I've managed to get an Asda order somehow for tomorrow by sheer fluke). 

I wish it was four hours ago, and then I wouldn't have already finished off the chocolate waffles.

On 4/5/2020 at 8:38 PM, Marigold Devin said:

Haven't got a valid passport :(  But it is the thought that counts, and I shall just have to teleport across to the Maldives. Oh that would be so cool. 

Granted - and get this for corruption to manipulate my own way - Matty gets his shopping for tomorrow, but mine goes to Matty's house also (but that's OK, I've managed to get an Asda order somehow for tomorrow by sheer fluke). 

I wish it was four hours ago, and then I wouldn't have already finished off the chocolate waffles.

Granted. You have more chocolate waffles. It is four hours ago and it is always four hours ago. You will never make plans again. Thanks for disturbing the time continuum. :)

I wish I had a personal slave/assistant I could leave tasks for in SL for when I’m a scent. (I would pay them in imaginary waffles of course)  

— damn! Spelling counts kids. Damn you autocorrect. I don’t want to be a scent.

Edited by Marut72

12 minutes ago, Marut72 said:

I wish I had a personal slave/assistant I could leave tasks for in SL for when I’m a scent. (I would pay them in imaginary waffles of course)  

For when you're a what? Ok, you have the slave but as you exist as nothing but an aroma in the air, they can't understand anything you want and get everything wrong, and then you just diffuse across the grid and cease to exist in any meaningful sense anyway.

I wish I had a better set of clothes for homeworking.

• Haha 1

You have a better set of clothes for homeworking. It's warm and snuggly and it's the most comfortable thing you've ever worn. It's also a bright pink bunny onesie and it's now the only clothing you own, so you have to wear it when you go out for groceries too.

I wish I could upgrade my PC so SL would perform better in busy clubs.

• Like 1

On 4/8/2020 at 2:01 PM, Matty Luminos said:

You have a better set of clothes for homeworking. It's warm and snuggly and it's the most comfortable thing you've ever worn. It's also a bright pink bunny onesie and it's now the only clothing you own, so you have to wear it when you go out for groceries too.

I wish I could upgrade my PC so SL would perform better in busy clubs.

Granted. You have a soooper duper upgraded PC, so powerful, that it out-performs any PC in any busy club. Unfortunately it sounds like Concorde and all your neighbours are constantly complaining.

I wish it was 15th March 2020 at 8pm precisely forever and I was with the same person forever.  

29 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

I wish it was 15th March 2020 at 8pm precisely forever and I was with the same person forever.  

Granted, the person is Jacob Rees-Mogg and he wants to talk you through his top hat collection.

I wish I had a stain remover that always works perfectly.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Granted, the person is Jacob Rees-Mogg and he wants to talk you through his top hat collection.

I wish I had a stain remover that always works perfectly.

(Really laughing soooo hard at the thought of my chap turning into Jacob Rees-Mogg, but come to think of it, I do have a photograph of my real life man friend in a top hat, hanging about with his mates, also in hats - how weird is that!!!!)

Anyway, 

I grant you your wish, but the stain remover also removes the material, so all your clothes have interesting holes in them. 

Edited by Marigold Devin
too old for a boyf(riend)

6 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

(Really laughing soooo hard at the thought of my chap turning into Jacob Rees-Mogg, but come to think of it, I do have a photograph of my real life man friend in a top hat, hanging about with his mates, also in hats - how weird is that!!!!)

Anyway, 

I grant you your wish, but the stain remover also removes the material, so all your clothes have interesting holes in them. 

@Marigold Devin psst, you need to make a wish...

• Thanks 1