Grant and corrupt a wish game

Ansiri

9 minutes ago, Marut72 said:

I wish I knew what the hell this Gor was that everyone was talking about. 

Granted, now you know. That's a pretty corrupt wish in itself. Your IQ immediately dips by 20 points. 

I wish it were still Christmas.

ETA: That's actually a pretty good corruption you did there, given I've just mentioned on another thread that I have no symptoms of IBS. Maybe I ate some undercooked meat.

Edited by Amina Sopwith
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Amina Sopwith said:

I wish it were still Christmas.

Granted, but it is still January 5 and Christmas will be extended until the end of the month. You don't get vacation pay. The tree has dropped all its needles. You continue to gain weight from the nonstop cookies and eggnog. Your relatives and other houseguests are still here. :)

I wish that a nice, non-Trump, guy answers my date board entry.  (Honestly, that's not as pathetic as it sounds. Really! Stop Judging me! :::sniffles:::)

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 1

Granted, but he’s a hipster bad-boy...bound to play your heart-strings like a harp. You fall for him hard, helplessly knowing you are doomed.

I wish the German brandy cherries were not all gone!😿 They were hella good! 🍒🥃

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fauve Aeon said:

Granted, but he’s a hipster bad-boy...bound to play your heart-strings like a harp. You fall for him hard, helplessly knowing you are doomed.

I wish the German brandy cherries were not all gone!😿 They were hella good! 🍒🥃

Granted! You get unlimited supply but they are cheap knock-off brands of questionable origin of manufacture.

I wish I could mute and block people in RL like I could in SL.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/5/2020 at 9:52 AM, Gregorian Chant said:

I wish I could mute and block people in RL like I could in SL.

Granted but they always do it to you first so you don't get the satisfaction.

I wish I had the most beautiful avatar on the entire grid.

• Like 1

Granted. Though, for the rest of your Second life, everywhere you go, others see you and call all their friends to "Come see her!" and the region crashes after horrific lag, except when you are stuck all by your lonesome self AFK-Camping until utter boredom overtakes you.

I wish I didn't impulse-buy on Marketplace so often.

• Like 2

Granted, your account now has a magical 24 hour hold on impulse purchases and you lose your sense of fun and excitement connected to shopping completely. 

I wish I was already really good with materials textures, I’m itching to see my idea come to life!

8 hours ago, Fauve Aeon said:

Granted, your account now has a magical 24 hour hold on impulse purchases and you lose your sense of fun and excitement connected to shopping completely. 

I wish I was already really good with materials textures, I’m itching to see my idea come to life!

Granted. You're really good with materials textures. Your idea has come to life but despite being the most brilliant thing anyone has ever created, the SL community ignores you and makes fun of you. You question your hard work and artistic ability and why it is so under-appreciated.

(sorry to be mean.... I really do wish for you to be good with textures)

I wish we got to choose which of our mistakes we wanted to forget.

• Haha 1

(it’s a game 😉...fortunately my materials project is a very personal thing just for me!)

I can’t resist replying again on this one, you don’t really want this wish...

Granted, but since people who forget their mistakes are doomed to repeat them....well, you know. 

I wish I could carve out one more hour of creative time per day. 

1 hour ago, Fauve Aeon said:

I wish I could carve out one more hour of creative time per day. 

Granted. Now your timescale is out of sync with the rest of the universe, everything around you happens in slow-motion, your grand children eventually turn old and wrinkly before you do. And conversations take forever!

I wish I didn't have to return to office routine today.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Marut72 said:

I wish I had the power to be invisible  

Granted. Though floating clothing freaks everyone out, the military is called-in, entire regiments of armed troops, tanks and attack helicopters surround you. You decide hence to go au-natural from now on and "male-shrinkage" because of the cold turns out not to be an issue as you cannot get a date anyway.

(Since posted while I was writing...)

4 minutes ago, Fauve Aeon said:

I wish I was motivated to go to the gym today. I’m a slacker. 

Granted. You go to the gym today. But procrastination ensues and you sit in the parking lot, just staring at the building as ongoers give you the stink-eye as they walk past you toward the entrance.

I wish I could type faster, more accurately, and properly.

Edited by Alyona Su

Granted, what a good person to wish such a thing! They are now all yours to rehabilitate though and you must devote your entire life to caring for them all forever, an endeavor that leaves you NO free time. Also they all wish to sleep in bed with you. 

I wish I did not have sweets cravings ever again. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Matty Luminos said:

I wish I could afford a whole sim region in SL.

Granted, but it's affordable because it's right next door to a raw sewage plant that regularly hosts conventions for smokers and colicky babies.

I wish all those "I want a sugar daddy/findom sub/cuckold husband/oh whatever, just throw money at me for whatever reason works for you" threads would either stop, or that they wouldn't irrationally annoy me so much. 

On 1/8/2020 at 5:18 PM, Amina Sopwith said:

Granted, but it's affordable because it's right next door to a raw sewage plant that regularly hosts conventions for smokers and colicky babies.

I wish all those "I want a sugar daddy/findom sub/cuckold husband/oh whatever, just throw money at me for whatever reason works for you" threads would either stop, or that they wouldn't irrationally annoy me so much. 

Granted.

Throw you said? All of those hundreds and hundreds of horny people pelt you with their dimes, pickles, and quarters. They are nice though. They keep the pennies for their own dirty thoughts.

I wish I was Amina's sugar daddy.  :)

Edited by Marut72

19 minutes ago, Marut72 said:

That can be arranged. 

The obvious corruption is that you're then in a relationship of sorts with me, but I'll let someone else do this one in case they can think of something even worse. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marut72 said:

Granted. Though you are forced by Linden Lab to enter a contract of said Sugar Daddy Status and are then compelled to also gift Amina a full year of Premium Membership, including an upgrade to Premium Plus, monthly allowance for name-changing, obligation to fund the Mega-Pack of every new item from Amina's top ten favorite creators and a lean is placed on all real life assets to ensure your compliance.

I wish I had a sugar-daddy without having to be a sugar-baby because eew.

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Granted. Though you are forced my Linden Lab to enter a contract of said Sugar Daddy Status and are then compelled to also gift Amina a full year of Premium Membership, including an upgrade to Premium Plus, monthly allowance for name-changing, obligation to fund the Mega-Pack of every new item from Amina's top ten favorite creators and a lean is placed on all real life assets to ensure your compliance.

Cheap at twice the price. You heard the lady, @Marut72. Come on.