Jump to content
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 121 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, Marut72 said:

Granted. You are in a hot tub with three young men who are giggling a bit too much. You soon discover that those aren’t really jet bubbles ;)

I wish we could discover teleporting technology already. 

Granted. And Kahn decides to hunt you down. With the Klingons. And Romulans. And those.. other... ones. All with laser guns aimed ad your derriere. Something about always flirting with Nausicans and a naughty mind and stuff. Except the Klingons, they have really scary knife and pointy teeth to eat you with. If they can keep you down without ralfing.

I wish I could have a hover-motorcycle like Kirk did is Star Trek and the rebels did in Star Wars.

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

grants you a BJ but performed by a werewolf   (yeah I know I was just getting it on track, don't kill me ) I wish for more LI on my homestead

Granted! We're sending a bladerunner to retire you right now. I wish I could eat all the candy I want and not get cavities. 

Granted, you are an elephant with a USB storage stick where your brain should be. I wish for instant full rez everywhere I land.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Desiree Moonwinder said:

Granted, you have the ability to grant the wishes of those who troll for L$ in public chat groups.

I wish men could be trained to believe that releasing quickly is macho when they are recipients of lingual favors.

Granted. Whether the hose itself represents it or not, you now feel like you are drinking from a firehose.

I wish the Caramel hot drink at Keurig wasn't always sold out so often so I could have it more regularly and consistently.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marut72 said:

I wish rats would make great house pets. 

Uh, they already do? Granted but you can't get people to come and pet them because people don't appreciate how cute and lovely they are. 

I wish I could stay in on New Year's Eve and just order a Chinese and watch TV and go to bed at 10pm without anyone thinking I am being rude for not going to the party.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Uh, they already do? Granted but you can't get people to come and pet them because people don't appreciate how cute and lovely they are. 

I wish I could stay in on New Year's Eve and just order a Chinese and watch TV and go to bed at 10pm without anyone thinking I am being rude for not going to the party.

Granted. I come over and sit with you and we have our own party, and I raid your refrigerator empty. because I'm a Chinese. ~snorts~

I wish my favored mesh body maker would release a true BOM version instead of relying on an applier.

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alyona Su said:

I wish my favored mesh body maker would release a true BOM version instead of relying on an applier.

Granted but nobody else has the right viewer and so while you look terrific on your screen, to everyone else in SL you're that half-finished, newspaper collage ransom note figure thing. 

I wish I hadn't forgotten my Kindle. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Granted but nobody else has the right viewer and so while you look terrific on your screen, to everyone else in SL you're that half-finished, newspaper collage ransom note figure thing. 

I wish I hadn't forgotten my Kindle. 

Off-topic comment: This is FUNNY! Believe it or not this actually happened TODAY! I put on a BOM outfit, I see it just great. Others do NOT see it; I am naked! It took trying on several others to no avail, then when I put on an ancient outfit from 2006 - the region finally baked it! Hahaha. You were spying on me when this happened, I think. Stop laughing at me! Hahaha!

LESSON to everyone else: Be careful what you wish for, the corruption can really happen!  hahaha! Gives Almina the evil-eye.

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Alyona Su said:

Off-topic comment: This is FUNNY! Believe it or not this actually happened TODAY! I put on a BOM outfit, I see it just great. Others do NOT see it; I am naked! It took trying on several others to no avail, then when I put on an ancient outfit from 2006 - the region finally baked it! Hahaha. You were spying on me when this happened, I think. Stop laughing at me! Hahaha!

*looks up at the sky and whistles*

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Granted but nobody else has the right viewer and so while you look terrific on your screen, to everyone else in SL you're that half-finished, newspaper collage ransom note figure thing. 

I wish I hadn't forgotten my Kindle. 

Granted, you now remember that you loaned your Kindle to me. 

I wish I looked as good naked as my Maitreya.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Granted. You look as good naked as your Maitreya but you need to verify this by sending  me 3 recent photos. For scientifically verification only of course. 

I wish I wasn’t tasked to supervise 4 ten year old boys after consuming some tasty Argentinian Melbec. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Marut72 said:

Granted. You look as good naked as your Maitreya but you need to verify this by sending  me 3 recent photos. For scientifically verification only of course. 

I wish I wasn’t tasked to supervise 4 ten year old boys after consuming some tasty Argentinian Melbec. 

Granted, the count is now five. 

I wish I hadn't promised Marut to grant one wish for new year's Eve. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Desiree Moonwinder said:

Granted, the count is now five. 

I wish I hadn't promised Marut to grant one wish for new year's Eve. 

Granted. Time rewinds three days, but we all repeat; we do the exact same thing, the same way, at the same time.

I wish there were a zero-calorie salad dressing that tasted better than the full-fat versions.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Granted. Whether the hose itself represents it or not, you now feel like you are drinking from a firehose.

 

21 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

I wish there were a zero-calorie salad dressing that tasted better than the full-fat versions.

Granted, you may enjoy some of the fruits of the firehose you granted me. It's not quite zero calories, but close enough for marketing to label it that way, and the taste varies, but that's why we invented little white lies.

I wish I had my 500th post already. 

Edited by Desiree Moonwinder
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Desiree Moonwinder said:

 

Granted, you may enjoy some of the fruits of the firehose you granted me. It's not quite zero calories, but close enough for marketing to label it that way, and the taste varies, but that's why we invented little white lies.

I wish I had my 500th post already. 

~LAUGHS!~ Touché

Granted! Except the 97 posts you did make to reach that number kept failing with web site errors and hence, why you're still at 403 as of this wish-granting.

I wish I could afford a new car, like a Bugatti.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Marut72 said:


I Wish I had a good New Year’s Eve party time attend and that secretly I didn’t really long to be in bed by 10. 

Granted, you don't long to be in bed by 10, but you only get one wish granted for free. 

I wish Marut scores big with the New Year of his dreams. I can only guess what a man might want, but whatever 😎

Edited by Desiree Moonwinder
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Fauve Aeon said:

i wish my SL pig pet ((MY SON!)) had even more clothes!

Granted, though he only ever wear one outfit and almost never changed unless you nag him for three days straight.

I wish I were as tall in RL as I am in SL.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Granted, though he only ever wear one outfit and almost never changed unless you nag him for three days straight.

I wish I were as tall in RL as I am in SL.

Granted. You are as tall in RL as you are in SL, but the difference is all in your neck. You now look like a giraffe.

I wish 2020 will be happier for everyone than 2019 was.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 121 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...