Grant and corrupt a wish game

Ansiri

20 minutes ago, Marut72 said:

Granted. You are in a hot tub with three young men who are giggling a bit too much. You soon discover that those aren’t really jet bubbles ;)

I wish we could discover teleporting technology already. 

Granted. And Kahn decides to hunt you down. With the Klingons. And Romulans. And those.. other... ones. All with laser guns aimed ad your derriere. Something about always flirting with Nausicans and a naughty mind and stuff. Except the Klingons, they have really scary knife and pointy teeth to eat you with. If they can keep you down without ralfing.

I wish I could have a hover-motorcycle like Kirk did is Star Trek and the rebels did in Star Wars.

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Edie Shoreland said:

I wish I had the ability to grant wishes.  

Granted, you have the ability to grant the wishes of those who troll for L$ in public chat groups.

I wish men could be trained to believe that releasing quickly is macho when they are recipients of lingual favors.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Desiree Moonwinder said:

Granted, you have the ability to grant the wishes of those who troll for L$ in public chat groups.

I wish men could be trained to believe that releasing quickly is macho when they are recipients of lingual favors.

Granted. Whether the hose itself represents it or not, you now feel like you are drinking from a firehose.

I wish the Caramel hot drink at Keurig wasn't always sold out so often so I could have it more regularly and consistently.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marut72 said:

I wish rats would make great house pets. 

Uh, they already do? Granted but you can't get people to come and pet them because people don't appreciate how cute and lovely they are. 

I wish I could stay in on New Year's Eve and just order a Chinese and watch TV and go to bed at 10pm without anyone thinking I am being rude for not going to the party.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Uh, they already do? Granted but you can't get people to come and pet them because people don't appreciate how cute and lovely they are. 

I wish I could stay in on New Year's Eve and just order a Chinese and watch TV and go to bed at 10pm without anyone thinking I am being rude for not going to the party.

Granted. I come over and sit with you and we have our own party, and I raid your refrigerator empty. because I'm a Chinese. ~snorts~

I wish my favored mesh body maker would release a true BOM version instead of relying on an applier.

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Alyona Su said:

I wish my favored mesh body maker would release a true BOM version instead of relying on an applier.

Granted but nobody else has the right viewer and so while you look terrific on your screen, to everyone else in SL you're that half-finished, newspaper collage ransom note figure thing. 

I wish I hadn't forgotten my Kindle. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Granted but nobody else has the right viewer and so while you look terrific on your screen, to everyone else in SL you're that half-finished, newspaper collage ransom note figure thing. 

Off-topic comment: This is FUNNY! Believe it or not this actually happened TODAY! I put on a BOM outfit, I see it just great. Others do NOT see it; I am naked! It took trying on several others to no avail, then when I put on an ancient outfit from 2006 - the region finally baked it! Hahaha. You were spying on me when this happened, I think. Stop laughing at me! Hahaha!

LESSON to everyone else: Be careful what you wish for, the corruption can really happen!  hahaha! Gives Almina the evil-eye.

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Alyona Su said:

Off-topic comment: This is FUNNY! Believe it or not this actually happened TODAY! I put on a BOM outfit, I see it just great. Others do NOT see it; I am naked! It took trying on several others to no avail, then when I put on an ancient outfit from 2006 - the region finally baked it! Hahaha. You were spying on me when this happened, I think. Stop laughing at me! Hahaha!

*looks up at the sky and whistles*

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Granted, you now remember that you loaned your Kindle to me. 

I wish I looked as good naked as my Maitreya.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Marut72 said:

Granted. You look as good naked as your Maitreya but you need to verify this by sending  me 3 recent photos. For scientifically verification only of course. 

I wish I wasn’t tasked to supervise 4 ten year old boys after consuming some tasty Argentinian Melbec. 

Granted, the count is now five. 

I wish I hadn't promised Marut to grant one wish for new year's Eve. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Desiree Moonwinder said:

Granted, the count is now five. 

I wish I hadn't promised Marut to grant one wish for new year's Eve. 

Granted. Time rewinds three days, but we all repeat; we do the exact same thing, the same way, at the same time.

I wish there were a zero-calorie salad dressing that tasted better than the full-fat versions.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Granted. Whether the hose itself represents it or not, you now feel like you are drinking from a firehose.

21 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

I wish there were a zero-calorie salad dressing that tasted better than the full-fat versions.

Granted, you may enjoy some of the fruits of the firehose you granted me. It's not quite zero calories, but close enough for marketing to label it that way, and the taste varies, but that's why we invented little white lies.

I wish I had my 500th post already. 

Edited by Desiree Moonwinder
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Desiree Moonwinder said:

Granted, you may enjoy some of the fruits of the firehose you granted me. It's not quite zero calories, but close enough for marketing to label it that way, and the taste varies, but that's why we invented little white lies.

I wish I had my 500th post already. 

~LAUGHS!~ Touché

Granted! Except the 97 posts you did make to reach that number kept failing with web site errors and hence, why you're still at 403 as of this wish-granting.

I wish I could afford a new car, like a Bugatti.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Marut72 said:

I Wish I had a good New Year’s Eve party time attend and that secretly I didn’t really long to be in bed by 10. 

Granted, you don't long to be in bed by 10, but you only get one wish granted for free. 

I wish Marut scores big with the New Year of his dreams. I can only guess what a man might want, but whatever 😎

Edited by Desiree Moonwinder
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Fauve Aeon said:

i wish my SL pig pet ((MY SON!)) had even more clothes!

Granted, though he only ever wear one outfit and almost never changed unless you nag him for three days straight.

I wish I were as tall in RL as I am in SL.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Granted, though he only ever wear one outfit and almost never changed unless you nag him for three days straight.

I wish I were as tall in RL as I am in SL.

Granted. You are as tall in RL as you are in SL, but the difference is all in your neck. You now look like a giraffe.

I wish 2020 will be happier for everyone than 2019 was.

• Haha 1