Grant and corrupt a wish game

Ansiri

3 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

I wish I could find a place that serves up home-cooked Russian Borscht, because that is some yummy sh*te!

Granted, you find the place, but they refuse to serve you.

I wish Eartha Kitt's version of Santa Baby were the only one ever made.

Edited by Amina Sopwith
Changed my wish.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Marut72 said:

Granted. Jungle bushes are back in style but so is colourful shag carpeting. Trimmer prices triple in price. 

I wish I had some orange shag carpeting in my office. 

Granted, you now have fluorescent Orange shag carpeting on the floor, wall-to-wall, and floor to ceiling on all walls, and the entire ceiling, and even the door. Including the door-knob. 

I wish the boss didn't forget to tell me I could have worked from home all week, including today. (laughs)

@Lindal Kidd The solution to the Adobe problem: https://affinity.serif.com/en-us/ FYI :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

I wish the boss didn't forget to tell me I could have worked from home all week, including today. (laughs)

Granted, s/he remembered to tell you that, but forgot to mention that you're being made redundant immediately after the festive break. You actually go in to the office to get told.

I wish I'd already been to the gym today.

• Like 1

Just now, Amina Sopwith said:

I wish I'd already been to the gym today.

You were, and your failure to remember that suggests that physical health isn't the thing you should be working on.

I wish I could remember which way is "up" when trying to measure the astigmatism in my eyes, so I could prescribe my own glasses.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Granted...but it turns out that "up" in this instance is in a direction at right angles to all three normal spatial coordinates.  Your glasses allow you to see in the fourth dimension and it drives you mad.

I wish someone would give me dark chocolate mint truffles for Christmas.

• Like 1

Granted, you receive a gift of  dark chocolate mint truffles for Christmas, but we all come over to celebrate the event, and when you return from the restroom, they have all been eaten and we are talking about the price of last name changes. 

I wish I could attach mesh clothing to animesh. 

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Fauve Aeon said:

Granted but it’s the one you like the least of all you’ve ever demo’d.

I wish my inventory was better organized. I’m gonna tackle it more but I don’t like doing it. 

Granted, you inventory now has only four folders titled Outfits, Attachments, Rezzables, and Genitalia, each containing all items related to that category.

I wish I received more Christmas Money than I'm supposed to give out. [Chinese tradition is New Years, but my family does it at Christmas also, so...] LOL

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Marut72 said:

I wish this morning and all the meal prep went super fast but this evening slowed down and went super slow. 

Granted, your xmas time machine dilator arrived next week but now your dinner happened last Thursday and we are soon to be moving into January 1977 in the New year if you can't get some new batteries quickly.

I wish we had bought some extra batteries (our tree-lights are now down to pathetic flicker level)

Edited by Raspberry Crystal
removed a stray and
  • Like 1

For a moment I thought the batteries were for something else, ahem...

Wish granted. You lights are now Griswold National Lampoon quality. Planes use your Christmas brightness as a landing beacon. Your neighbours, well, let’s just say they are getting pitchforks. But you’re lucky. Home Depot is sold out. 

I wish I didn’t have such a dirty mind. 

• Haha 2

On 12/24/2019 at 11:45 AM, Amina Sopwith said:

Granted, you can no longer comprehend or conceive of anything except sparkling unicorn rainbow princesses.

I wish I was better at wrapping gifts.

Granted. Though the noise of that chainsaw required to open them has given all the neighbors reason to file police reports.

I wish it would just switch to Spring the day after Christmas.

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Granted. Though the noise of that chainsaw required to open them has given all the neighbors reason to file police reports.

I wish it would just switch to Spring the day after Christmas.

Granted. Poof and it's spring time. The sudden change in weather has people believing that the rapture is coming. They are frightened out of their minds and chaos ensues. 

Hope you're happy Alyona. All those deaths should weigh heavy on your heart :)

I wish I could remember to water the indoor plants I inherited from my mom regularly.

Edited by Marut72
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Fauve Aeon said:

I wish I had a stronger charging battery for my iPad.

Granted. It now requires a 5-Ton Flatbed Truck to move it around.

I wish I didn't drink more coffee than I should.

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alyona Su said:

I wish I didn't drink more coffee than I should.

Granted, but now you can't stop yourself sipping homemade dandelion and burdock fizzy pop (soda?) and you are forever being chased by bees.

I wish that we remember to finally buy those tree-light batteries tomorrow before pathetic guttering flicker turns to 'are these just ornaments, I thought they were tree-lights?'

• Like 1