Grant and corrupt a wish game

Ansiri

6 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Granted, but that's a lazy way to keep me from seeing your crooked bowtie and I set your entire house on fire while trying to find you.

I wish people valued competence more.

Granted. People value competence a lot more but the incompetent people get mad, especially the homeless one who may or may not have lost their hose to a fire cause a crazy lady was mad over a crooked bow tie. So they all voted for the first time ever and elected a new leader of the free world  

I wish I everyone was forced to wear crooked bow ties. 

Edited by Marut72
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Granted. As a result, you actually achieve some degree of "invisibility". (Okay, that's actually granting two wishes in one go. What'cha gonna do about it?)

I wish yellow was a flavor, not a color.

Granted. Yellow is now a flavour. (It tastes better when you can throw a U in there). Yellow tastes heavenly but it’s absence from the colour wheel turns the world black and white. 

I wish I could buy plum(b) beer in North America. 

Edited by Marut72
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Marut72 said:

Granted. Yellow is now a flavour. (It tastes better when you can throw a U in there). Yellow tastes heavenly but it’s absence from the colour wheel turns the world black and white. 

I wish I could buy plumb beer in North America. 

Granted,

Image result for plumb bob in a  beer

but i hope you mean Plum Beer.. 

I wish my RL bank balance was the same as my $L balance..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Granted,

Image result for plumb bob in a  beer

but i hope you mean Plum Beer.. 

I wish my RL bank balance was the same as my $L balance..

Yes. I meant plumb. It’s a thing. Don’t judge :)

Wish granted. Your real life bank balance is exactly as second life. But now you’re going to pay $800 for a shirt but without the hud of course. No such thing as a hud in real life. 

I wish I would only misspell words to make them sound naughty and have everyone wonder what was wrong with me. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

No fair wishing for something you already have!

All right...granted.  But now ALL your words sound naughty and people are SURE what's wrong with you.

I wish I had a plumb bob that always hung at an angle, and I could mess with surveyors' heads.

Granted, but now everything is slanted in the real world and let’s not even get started what you’ve done to the new math and geometry :)

I wish the aliens from outer space would reveal themselves already so I can meet Chewbacca. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Marut72 said:

I wish the aliens from outer space would reveal themselves already so I can meet Chewbacca. 

Granted, but you know what they say about meeting your heroes...turns out he's a prat who couldn't care less what you smell.

I wish it were Christmas already.

Edited by Amina Sopwith
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Granted, but someone hit fast-forward and we're all dead.

I wish that it was warmer here today in Florida (50 degrees F.)

Granted. Its now 50 degrees C.

I wish someone else would do all my Christmas shopping for me.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Marut72 said:

Granted. You get your corner office, but it's in the basement, next to the old rat and the noisy boiler.

I wish the North Pole Elves would start a Union to fight the Rich Proletariat Bourgeoisie!

Granted, and now the prices for all your Christmas gifts will cost 4x more because their bosses are forced to stop exploiting them and pay them a living wage plus benefits.

I wish hangovers aren't so painful.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gregorian Chant said:

Granted, and now the prices for all your Christmas gifts will cost 4x more because their bosses are forced to stop exploiting them and pay them a living wage plus benefits.

I wish hangovers aren't so painful.

Granted. But now each swallow of anything alcoholic is thrice the pain of a hangover, in your throat.

I wish it were days-end at work already.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Granted, but it is "end of days", no more work ever. 
I wish there was a way to win this game.

Granted. But the way involves life-changing embarrassment and eternal death for you and all your children, grandchildren, great grand children...

I wish the sky were pink instead of blue and clouds were always transparent.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Marut72 said:

Granted. You win by inventing a time machine and never playing in the first place. 

I wish I was faster in responding to wishes so I wouldn’t have to repost 3 times. 

Granted. Now you are so fast that the Internet cannot keep up with you and the web site is never fast enough to record your answer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alyona Su said:

Granted, the necessary changes in physics and the Earth's atmosphere bring about the catastrophic end of the world. On the plus side,  they take out Gor as well, but gravity never worked properly there anyway. 

I wish I never again stood barefoot on a Lego brick.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Granted, the necessary changes in physics and the Earth's atmosphere bring about the catastrophic end of the world. On the plus side,  they take out Gor as well, but gravity never worked properly there anyway. 

I wish I never again stood barefoot on a Lego brick.

Granted but you single handedly grind the economy of Denmark to a halt. The Danish people are furious with you!!!

I wish more kids would step on LEGO blocks. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Marut72 said:

Granted but you single handedly grind the economy of Denmark to a halt. The Danish people are furious with you!!!

I already don't drink beer or eat bacon, whatcha gonna do?

12 minutes ago, Marut72 said:

I wish more kids would step on LEGO blocks. 

Granted, but they do it while wearing DMs and DESTROY MORE BLOCKS!

I wish I could find the capo for the guitar.

Edited by Amina Sopwith
  • Like 1