Grant and corrupt a wish game

Ansiri

1 minute ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

Granted, but you develop an unusual obsession with wearing sequin sprinkled skating leotards to which you are allergic.

I wish @Marut72 wasn't allergic to sequins.

Granted. 

I am going to delete all of my inventory and stockpile every sequin sprinkled skating leotard I can find. I will also buy a pair of rainbow twirl figure skates!

i wish I knew a store in a Canada that sold good sequin Leotards.

• Haha 2

Just now, Raspberry Crystal said:

I wish I didn't miss the community christmas lunch today due to a bad cold.

You don't, they all come to your house instead and the noise and crowd make you feel much worse, plus the food sucks and you can't taste it anyway.

(Get well soon.)

I wish I had a jumper that was warm but also flattering.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Amina Sopwith said:

You don't, they all come to your house instead and the noise and crowd make you feel much worse, plus the food sucks and you can't taste it anyway.

(Get well soon.)

I wish I had a jumper that was warm but also flattering.

Granted but your jumper is so Uber sexy that no matter where you go everyone follows, including the bathroom which is creepy but hey, you have someone to talk to and hand you a piece of toilet paper. 

I wish I had an invite to a community Christmas lunch.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Marut72 said:

Granted but your jumper is so Uber sexy that no matter where you go everyone follows, including the bathroom which is creepy but hey, you have someone to talk to and hand you a piece of toilet paper. 

I wish I had an invite to a community Christmas lunch.

You do, but you have to sit next to the local parish councillor.

I wish the dishwasher stacked itself :D

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

You do, but you have to sit next to the local parish councillor.

I wish the dishwasher stacked itself :D

Not the parish councillor. He talks too much!!

Granted. But only @Amina Sopwith can make it happen and so you are forever indebted to her and have to grant her very wish. 

Dang  

I wish I would remember to make wishes :)

Edited by Marut72
  • Like 3

49 minutes ago, Marut72 said:

Granted. But I run for office and pass a law that everyone has to wear a hair shirt  (extra thick for  @Lindal Kidd)

I wish Lindal Kidd wasn’t mean to me :)

Granted, but now I'm mean to you.

I wish Marut would straighten out the bowtie in his profile pic. It's driving me nuts.*

*Don't actually do it, I prefer to have you purposely try to drive me nuts, so I can continue to be mean to you.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I wish Marut would straighten out the bowtie in his profile pic. It's driving me nuts.*

*Don't actually do it, I prefer to have you purposely try to drive me nuts, so I can continue to be mean to you.

Granted, but now everyone and everything is perfectly symmetrical and... boring (Does this mean I have to un-warp my avatar face, too?)

I wish it were Summer all year long.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Granted, you never get any Christmas presents. 

I wish my car de-iced itself.

Granted, but all that ice is transferred off your car and onto the tires directly.

I wish I could always eat prepared food without having to prepare it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alyona Su said:

I wish I could always eat prepared food without having to prepare it.

Granted, but the food you are always eating was prepared for hamsters, and they're angry.

I wish dust bunnies would eat the carrot peelings that escape to my kitchen floor while I'm preparing my own dinner*.

*Unlike someone lazy we know.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Haha 2

Granted!  But the well-nourished dust bunnies multiply.  They eat you out of house and home, despite your most valiant efforts at sweeping, dusting, and vacuuming.

Dust-Bunnies-Ripey-Easter.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

I wish I could un-know how horrible aspartame is, so I could drink my Diet Pepsi without guilt and fear

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

I wish I could un-know how horrible aspartame is, so I could drink my Diet Pepsi without guilt and fear

Granted, and without the knowledge, your teeth thin and fall out.

I wish the horn of Gondor hadn't just woken up the cat. He was so cute all splayed out and snoring.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

What did I did to hurt you Dear Madelaine? Why do you dislike my bowtie so much? Just for you I'm going to make bowtie pasta and crooked too!

6 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Granted, and without the knowledge, your teeth thin and fall out.

I wish the horn of Gondor hadn't just woken up the cat. He was so cute all splayed out and snoring.

Granted. The Horn of Gondor doesn't wake up your cat he sleeps through the rest of your life and you sit there watching the whole time. 

I wish the I knew what the Horn of Gondor was. (I really hope its a cracker of sorts because I have lots of cheese).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Marut72 said:

I wish the I knew what the Horn of Gondor was. (I really hope its a cracker of sorts because I have lots of cheese).

Granted, and now you have to be subjected to Orlando Bloom's acting. 

I wish I could forget all of the Lord of the Rings books and films so I could have the pleasure of discovering them all over again.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Marut72 said:

Granted. But Peter Jackson had free time so he found another classic to ruin (enter title here)

I wish I could turn invisible. 

Granted, but that's a lazy way to keep me from seeing your crooked bowtie and I set your entire house on fire while trying to find you.

I wish people valued competence more.

• Like 1