What are some of your pet peeves?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1414 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:
On 5/18/2020 at 2:18 AM, Ashlyn Voir said:

Everyone’s a troll ❤️💜❤️

Including you hoo !

point.jpg

Especially her, I won't deny trolling from time to time, especially if someone provokes me, She takes it to a whole new level however

3 minutes ago, IvyLarae said:

Especially her, I won't deny trolling from time to time, especially if someone provokes me, She takes it to a whole new level however

So, I never been provoked to troll either, according to your logic? Pfft. Y’all don’t take in what you dish out. 

50A0C396-ECA8-457E-8BA2-6878FD5EA2F4.jpeg

Edited by Ashlyn Voir

I have a few. My main one is when someone messages me from a group and doesn't tell me which group they're messaging me from especially if like me, they have their groups hidden. 

People that don't look at profiles and, I air quote this one, "Doms". Not the actual dom types, I mean the people that label themselves as one and tries giving you orders when they've barely even said two words to you. 

Just yesterday I had a guy message me and started by telling me to call him Sir. I asked why and he said "Just call me Sir." So I said Sir and then he started demanding RL pictures from me. Needless to say, he made the block list very quickly. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

It is beginning to be patently obvious that a small group of people are trying to get THIS thread shut down, too.

The same group has targeted the feelings thread and it got shut down. They are targeting the original covid thread. And this one. Possibly others.

It is the same people, over and over... not difficult to follow that.

Welcome to Grade School people! Get your finger paints out and post. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Modulated said:

I am really peeved by people who constantly make jabs at people and when people do it back, they have a meltdown and have their threads deleted or they threaten to leave the forums. 😠

I know its childish and immature, it just shows they cant take what they dish out. They want to mud sling but keep their clothes all clean and then cry foul play when dirtied back as if their rules are the rules that everyone has to go by when they are not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Pet peeve: The Ahmad Arbery situation and now they’re pulling up old police footage so conveniently to paint him in a bad light despite him being dead. The media always does this to black people, but meanwhile Dylann Roof was rewarded with food, lol. Ah, racism. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Ashlyn Voir said:

So, I never been provoked to troll either, according to your logic? Pfft. Y’all don’t take in what you dish out. 

50A0C396-ECA8-457E-8BA2-6878FD5EA2F4.jpeg

From what I seen, noone provoked you to say what you said, you chimed in at random and said that, so yeah that was unprovoked

1 minute ago, IvyLarae said:

From what I seen, noone provoked you to say what you said, you chimed in at random and said that, so yeah that was unprovoked

That’s from your perception. I was very much provoked.  I have trollish tendencies, but I’m not by definition a troll. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, KittyKaty96 said:

I have a few. My main one is when someone messages me from a group and doesn't tell me which group they're messaging me from especially if like me, they have their groups hidden. 

People that don't look at profiles and, I air quote this one, "Doms". Not the actual dom types, I mean the people that label themselves as one and tries giving you orders when they've barely even said two words to you. 

Just yesterday I had a guy message me and started by telling me to call him Sir. I asked why and he said "Just call me Sir." So I said Sir and then he started demanding RL pictures from me. Needless to say, he made the block list very quickly. 

Yeah, there are a lot of fake dumbinants in sl that think that just by putting a label or title on them makes them so and everyone has to bow down to their wishs. They are just jokes and deserve no respect from anyone at all. You get them in all flavors, Masta's and Dumbinants and wannabe owners that have no clue how bdsm works. they are just flakes and fakes and just obsessed with the fantasy of being a dom because they watched 50 shades of no way in hell or read the books of gor and think that is how bdsm works..

Not my Dom dont try and order me around or use any sort of honorific or pet name with me.

show no respect, you get no respect. respect is earned not given freely.

Them: Im a Master your my sub now obey me!(when clearly im not theirs)

Me: Another idiot has joined the ranks of the wannabe sl doms and masters..

Edited by Drakonadrgora Darkfold
  • Haha 1

Just now, Ashlyn Voir said:

That’s from your perception. I was very much provoked.  I have trollish tendencies, but I’m not by definition a troll. 

You hadn't said anything in probably weeks prior to what you said, noone had even mentioned you, so who exactly provoked you?

Just now, IvyLarae said:

You hadn't said anything in probably weeks prior to what you said, noone had even mentioned you, so who exactly provoked you?

Passive aggression is a thing. It’s done to make the target look like the perpetrator. And, it’s done on these very forums a lot. Like. A LOT. Seriously. Many times even if I’m not mentioned by name, a lot of comments have been related to my posts. Even a thread was started as a satire to mine. But, I’m not supposed to be provoked? Unfortunately in my case, I’m outnumbered by the obvious clique in the room. But, that’s okay. We can agree to disagree. ❤️

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ashlyn Voir said:

Passive aggression is a thing. It’s done to make the target look like the perpetrator. And, it’s done on these very forums a lot. Like. A LOT. Seriously. Many times even if I’m not mentioned by name, a lot of comments have been related to my posts. Even a thread was started as a satire to mine. But, I’m not supposed to be provoked? Unfortunately in my case, I’m outnumbered by the obvious clique in the room. But, that’s okay. We can agree to disagree. ❤️

Well, I'm sure you're gonna take this with a grain of salt, but I'm pretty sure it was other people, not you, who may have been alluded to.

There are a lot of "obvious" cliques in the room. Most of whom don't know they are cliques. A few do.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Ashlyn Voir said:

Many times even if I’m not mentioned by name, a lot of comments have been related to my posts.

But if they aren't mentioning you BY NAME or by characteristics specific TO YOU, then how do you know with 100% certainty they are talking about you?

Even a thread was started as a satire to mine.

I've seen your thread, and I've seen people do something similar to that BEFORE you posted that, so again, how do you know they are copying you?

Unfortunately in my case, I’m outnumbered by the obvious clique in the room.

*Rolled her eyes* Yes Ashlyn, theirs an obvious clique out there who has nothing better to do with their time then constantly attack you....

If you can't tell thats sarcasm, fortunately despite what you believe people have better things to do than attack or interact with you. I admittedly don't even think about you till I see your latest passive aggressiveness in this thread or others.

Edited by IvyLarae
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, IvyLarae said:

But if they aren't mentioning you BY NAME or by characteristics specific TO YOU, then how do you know with 100% certainty they are talking about you?

I've seen your thread, and I've seen people do something similar to that BEFORE you posted that, so again, how do you know they are copying you?

*Rolled her eyes* Yes Ashlyn, theirs an obvious clique out there who has nothing better to do with their time then constantly attack you....

If you can't tell thats sarcasm, fortunately despite what you believe people have better to do than what you think. I admittedly don't even think about you till I see your latest passive aggressiveness in this thread or others.

Jesus Christ, you’re trying your damndest to actually make things seem not as they were and twist it around as I’ve said before, which is what many people in this forum are good at. I’m not stupid and it’s not hard to read between the lines. 

That’s why it’s call passive aggression. To avoid actual confrontation by not being direct but still getting your feelings across. And, because these forums are super babied compared to something like ED or Kiwi Farms or 4chan, you can’t really call a user out by name , so a lot of passive aggressive commentary gets thrown around here. And, I’m not the only user it’s been done to. I’ve seen it happen to a few people just by lurking. 

I’m not passive aggressive at all. If I have a problem with you, I’ll tell you. Directly. I have no issue with being confrontational. But, I know it’s not only me, psh. I’m not that vain, love. 

33 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

It is beginning to be patently obvious that a small group of people are trying to get THIS thread shut down, too.

The same group has targeted the feelings thread and it got shut down. They are targeting the original covid thread. And this one. Possibly others.

It is the same people, over and over... not difficult to follow that.

Welcome to Grade School people! Get your finger paints out and post. 

I don't bother blocking people on the forums, but I am getting very good at scrolling past certain folks' posts.  For the most part, if I think someone mostly posts to cause trouble, I don't see any reason for me to waste any of my time in reading what they write.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I don't bother blocking people on the forums, but I am getting very good at scrolling past certain folks' posts.  For the most part, if I think someone mostly posts to cause trouble, I don't see any reason for me to waste any of my time in reading what they write.  

I'm already scrolling by entire threads and may start scrolling by an entire section.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Very true. Sadly, though, that doesn't prevent them from still posting in such ways that it shuts down threads. It is obvious that is their goal. Some have basically said it, particularly about the "feelings" thread.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ashlyn Voir said:

psh. I’m not that vain, love. 

Yes actually you are.

3 minutes ago, Ashlyn Voir said:

Jesus Christ, you’re trying your damndest to actually make things seem not as they were and twist it around as I’ve said before, which is what many people in this forum are good at. I’m not stupid and it’s not hard to read between the lines. 

No actually I'm not. I'm not saying people don't do that or haven't in the past, I am simply saying that I haven't seen RECENTLY that seems directed at you. If you can prove me wrong then please QUOTE IT in your next response. If you feel you're being targeted then report it.

6 minutes ago, Ashlyn Voir said:

I’m not passive aggressive at all. If I have a problem with you, I’ll tell you. Directly. I have no issue with being confrontational.

I do too, I've told you outright, both in a DM and in this forum that I didn't like you and why, but that doesn't mean simply because I don't like you I will side with any hate or bullying directed at you, i will however do my best to get both sides of the story before talk about it and from what I've seen, noone had described you, mentioned you, made passive aggressive marks about you or at you in the last couple weeks. Again if you can prove me wrong then find it and quote it or screenshot it, I have no issue with being proven wrong.

1 minute ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I'm a clique. All by myself.

(No one else wants to join . . .)

True, true. Now if we're using "cartel" on the other hand, you've got your membership card... Or was that Forum Elite? I always got those confused.

• Like 2

Just now, Seicher Rae said:

True, true. Now if we're using "cartel" on the other hand, you've got your membership card... Or was that Forum Elite? I always got those confused.

ROYALTY.

Forum Royalty.

(If you promise to curtsy to me, I'll curtsy back!)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1414 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.