What are some of your pet peeves?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Anti-pet peeve (which is kind of on topic, right?): For every sarcastic/scorn 😄 response I get, I get at least a point toward increasing my forum standing. I don't take stock in the ratings, but some people do, so "thank you." ♥

TW hand heart.gif

Edited by Seicher Rae
I really, really hate polishing silver
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Seicher Rae said:

Anti-pet peeve (which is kind of on topic, right?): For every sarcastic/scorn 😄 response I get, I get at least a point toward increasing my forum standing. I don't take stock in the ratings, but some people do, so "thank you." ♥

works the same for others too. :P

2 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Let's just keep posting Taylor Swift gifs. That's no more nonsensical than this thread - or these forums - have been for the past week.

67ee170ee6ac62d731a38dae2100c7db.gif.df9e26884474e193408e58cf561c6194.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

For those who think im using the laugh as scorn.. nah.. I actually find what you say amusing in my own way. so keep thinking what you are thinking and making it a you problem and not a me problem. because all you are doing is making emotional choices on theories and not facts. if I dont like you, I do have the courage to come out and say it here or at least send a dm/pm stating so. so if you have not gotten, one its all just speculation on your part.

Edited by Drakonadrgora Darkfold
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Ashlyn Voir said:

Pet peeve #2: Dunno what’s wrong with the forums these days, but the -200 error is really annoying lmao. 

I thought I saw another thread about that. ??? I don't think I saw an answer about what the 200 error actually is.

TS confused.gif

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

I thought I saw another thread about that. ??? I don't think I saw an answer about what the 200 error actually is.

At first I thought it was an error due to photo size, but usually you get a warning anyway if the file size is too big. Unfortunately, resizing too small takes pixel quality away from the original photo and it can look blurred, but it’s the only way I found to surpass that error. 

3 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Happens to me when I try to post a pic that is too big, then remove and resize it, and try to add it again. I have to completely clear the edit before I can post whatever goofy thing I'm trying to post.

tumblr_muim7dMhUr1su4s8ko1_250.gif.0e6f1b8bffbb08b73993c71f8336f9a2.gif

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

words can only hurt until you learn they have no power over you but what you give them, beyond that point they can not ever hurt you agian. its a lesson that most people take nearly a lifetime to learn.

Straight out of the Poppycock's Self-help Manual for bullies. Meanwhile, back on earth, it's just the ultimate excuse to say whatever you want with impunity, and then blame those you hurt for feeling the pain you inflicted, as icing on the cake.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MirandaBowers said:

Random off topic question: but how many of you get DMs from the forums? I get like none :P

Maybe enable messages at all ? :P

No, I myself keep those disabled.

Edited by TDD123

2 minutes ago, MirandaBowers said:

Random off topic question: but how many of you get DMs from the forums? I get like none :P

Not a lot. 

Unless it's one of the 37 cliques on here checking in to see who's day it is to cause mayhem and mischief on the forums... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Straight out of the Poppycock's Self-help Manual for bullies. Meanwhile, back on earth, it's just the ultimate excuse to say whatever you want with impunity, and then blame those you hurt for feeling the pain you inflicted, as icing on the cake.

wrong its the truth and you just dont want to accept it because then you cant use your excuse of being triggered or made angry or upset as an excuse.

you cannot be hurt by words unless YOU chose to let it. its a known fact by those who are old enough to understand that saying and what it implies.

just most people are too emotional immature to be able to take responsibility for their own feelings and actions based upon what someone said to them so seek an excuse to validate their behavior

no one can make anyone mad or happy or upset or angry or hurt by words alone.

Edited by Drakonadrgora Darkfold
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, MirandaBowers said:

Inworld or through the messenger?

Inworld, very few and very rarely.  If it is from someone I don't know it is usually about one of my photos, or something I'm wearing in a photo, or the slurl of the photo...

Through the messenger in the forum? Used to be very little. Then it started blowing up about a month ago and I get daily messages, but usually from people I "know" pretty well. Although it has been known that I get a "random" from someone who is mad at me for not liking their photo posts. (What?)

TS enthusiastic goofy.gif

Edited by Seicher Rae
peer pressure to add tay tay gif
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

wrong its the truth and you just dont want to accept it because then you can use your excuse of being triggered or made angry or upset as an excuse.

you cannot be hurt by words unless YOU chose to let it. its a known fact by those who are old enough to understand that saying and what it implies.

just most people are too emotional immature to be able to take responsibility for their own feelings and actions based upon what someone said to them so seek an excuse to validate their behavior

no one can make anyone mad or happy or upset or angry or hurt by words alone.

Aren't you getting tired of being an ass just for the sake of being an ass?

1669487441_tenor(1).gif.f1bc92831be5db2adb092589bf9bf522.gif

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Just now, Beth Macbain said:

Aren't you getting tired of being an ass just for the sake of being an ass?

1669487441_tenor(1).gif.f1bc92831be5db2adb092589bf9bf522.gif

not being an ass being the truth even if people dont want to hear it. its a proven fact that no one can hurt anyone with their words alone unless that person first allows it. which is why nothing anyone has said here or other places affects me in a negative manner. I chose what bothers me or upsets me, not anyone else.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.