Jump to content

What are some of your pet peeves?


You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 337 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh I just have one pet peeve. I really can't stand people who are annoyed by either of the following: empty profiles, 'unreadable' fonts, unmatching body parts, flexi prims, AO-less avis, jazz hands,

DJs/hosts teleport invitingΒ their "friends"

I'm not apportioning blame for what's been going on in this forum recently, because that's one thing that appears to start a thread on its downward spiral. Like many of us here - I am absolutely

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Let's steal it.Β 

Yours doesn't move and I just added another thing and it was frickin' hard because of formatting and stuff. OMG! This is it. The Hive melt-down as predicted by the Wise One. :::sobs into the honeycomb:::

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Maybe if it's here instead of in my signature line?

ezgif-2-3931ce7a70d6.gif.0c068129df9647e0a13f4ac9fee03821.gif

Did it work? I had bees on top of bees for a minute and was getting stern (and red)Β "TOO MANY PHOTOS" messages! If I get put into time out over your bee, you are in big trouble!Β πŸ˜‚

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Yours doesn't move and I just added another thing and it was frickin' hard because of formatting and stuff. OMG! This is it. The Hive melt-down as predicted by the Wise One. :::sobs into the honeycomb:::

We are like the Keystone CopsΒ of Bee-dom!

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

New thread title: What are some of your pet BEES?

GAHD. Sylvia, QUIT IT. I was drinking coffee! FFS. Now I have to get paper towels, shake out my keyboard... seriously. WTF is wrong with you?

Oh no she dint!

That is just so wrong.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Seicher Rae said:

GAHD. Sylvia, QUIT IT. I was drinking coffee! FFS. Now I have to get paper towels, shake out my keyboard... seriously. WTF is wrong with you?

Oh no she dint!

That is just so wrong.

BEEHIVEHAVE!

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I kept failing til I read the instructions, only one picture allowed on your sig line....

who knew it would be so complicated inside the hive mind?

Β 

Edited by kali Wylder
more pondering....
  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

/me looks @kali WylderΒ sideways

/me suspects her

/me thinks she is a plant (not that kind of plant, she doesn't have chlorophyll)(allegedly)

/me points and mouths "She's too nice to a bee" (or not to bee) (scoo bee doo bee doo)

Β 

Edited by Seicher Rae
good lord that sentence was messed up
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, kali Wylder said:

I kept failing til I read the instructions, only one picture allowed on your sig line....

who knew it would be so complicated inside the hive mind?

Β 

Wait, there are instructions??Β πŸ˜‚

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

We're gonna have the hell ARed out of us.

I read it in the Community whatsit that no one is supposed to be giggling and having this much fun in the Forum. Very frowned upon.

I'm kind of peeved about it. That's it. Pet peeve: Having too much fun giggling is verboten. Pretty sure I'm being repressed. Help. Help!

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm gonna say that a hive of bees is much nicer than that nutbar late night doxxing spammer dude. We are cute and fluffy with wee stingers!Β 

Another peeve for today: Why is it so hard to make a photo fit as the cover pic on one's profile page here? (I admit, there may be instructions that I did not read...)

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I'm gonna say that a hive of bees is much nicer than that nutbar late night doxxing spammer dude. We are cute and fluffy with wee stingers!Β 

Another peeve for today: Why is it so hard to make a photo fit as the cover pic on one's profile page here? (I admit, there may be instructions that I did not read...)

Pretty sure the doxxing dude has a wee stinger too.

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I'm gonna say that a hive of bees is much nicer than that nutbar late night doxxing spammer dude. We are cute and fluffy with wee stingers!Β 

Another peeve for today: Why is it so hard to make a photo fit as the cover pic on one's profile page here? (I admit, there may be instructions that I did not read...)

Wait. Wut? We can have a cover photo on our profile?

When did that happen?

I did NOT get that memo.

ETA: Now I might be seeing where "they" are getting the lack of intellectualism from... 😞

ETA 2: I haz a cover photo! You'll never guess of what!

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

/me looks @kali WylderΒ sideways

/me suspects her

/me thinks she is a plant (not that kind of plant, she doesn't have chlorophyll)(allegedly)

/me points and mouths "She's too nice be to a bee" (or not to bee) (scoo bee doo bee doo)

Β 

can't I be a nice bee?Β Lessons From a Bear: Small Brain, Big Heart – thelifeididntchoose

Beesides, I don't think ya'll are nearly as bad as you pretend you are.

ETA: I'll see your cover photo and raise you mine!

Edited by kali Wylder
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kali Wylder said:

can't I be a nice bee?Β Lessons From a Bear: Small Brain, Big Heart – thelifeididntchoose

Beesides, I don't think ya'll are nearly as bad as you pretend you are.

/me shows you my stinger!

And now you have me humming "bad bees, bad bees, whatchagonna do, whatchagonna do when they come for you? bad bees..."

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

tenor.gif?itemid=4944634

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Seicher Rae said:

WTF is wrong with you?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Β  Β ... ... Hug it out?

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 337 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...