What are some of your pet peeves?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1413 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

not being an ass being the truth even if people dont want to hear it. its a proven fact that no one can hurt anyone with their words alone unless that person first allows it. which is why nothing anyone has said here or other places affects me in a negative manner. I chose what bothers me or upsets me, not anyone else.

I already tried that shtick. Get some new material.

tumblr_p9g0zwwIKv1s9ggexo1_500.gif.e85b0f8b363bd758491c07e8ea80a262.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, TDD123 said:

Peeve : People who are too ignorant to use an ignore function when it is in everyone' s interest to do so.

people chose not to use ignore because they are not emotionally immature where they cannot take being attempted to be mocked or ridiculed or made fun of because the are so past those childish games its just humorous when others try it.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

its a proven fact that no one can hurt anyone with their words alone unless that person first allows it. which is why nothing anyone has said here or other places affects me in a negative manner. I chose what bothers me or upsets me, not anyone else.

You are obsessed on this forum about nobody being able to affect you. This is a big red flag to me..

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

You are obsessed on this forum about nobody being able to affect you. This is a big red flag to me..

no one on these forums can hurt me or make me upset or mad. no one controls my emotions but me.

i dont let petty things upset me or get my angry. I used to be that person but I learned it was a waste of time and energy to give that power to someone else.

Edited by Drakonadrgora Darkfold

Just now, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:
2 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

no one on these forums can hurt me or make me upset or mad. no one controls my emotions but me.

Most people don't talk about this much, if at all. So why is it so important for you to tell everybody this?

• Like 2

Just now, Luna Bliss said:

Most people don't talk about this much, if at all. So why is it so important for you to tell everybody this?

its not really, just some people like to think their snarky actions bother me. when really it doesnt. just deflating their thunderclouds is all. its almost sadly amusing to see people act in this manner, it shows the real person of who they are and how they really can be to anyone they know nothing about.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

i dont let petty things upset me or get my angry. I used to be that person but I learned it was a waste of time and energy to give that power to someone else.

Well it's always good to have some caution in opening up oneself to another....so that makes sense to me...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

and how they really can be to anyone they know nothing about

original.gif.5042b2f01f201c274dc262198583c502.gif

What's funny is that you keep accusing everyone else of doing exactly what you're doing... 

Luna, where is the DSM-5? We really do need it now.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

it shows the real person of who they are and how they really can be to anyone they know nothing about.

People can be cruel, no doubt.

But you haven't been very friendly so I can't say their reaction to you would be the proof of how they really are to all people.

Just now, Luna Bliss said:

People can be cruel, no doubt.

But you haven't been very friendly so I can't say their reaction to you would be the proof of how they really are to all people.

not to all people perhaps, but it does show the shadow side of their personality that they think they can hide or say doesn't exist.

1 minute ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

it does show the shadow side of their personality that they think they can hide or say doesn't exist.

Why do you just want them to show their shadow side?  Don't they have a nice side too?

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1413 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.