What are some of your pet peeves?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Seicher Rae said:

Not sure which one of us is which in this...

Me neither, but it was cute - and contains stingers! 

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Me neither, but it was cute - and contains stingers! 

GAHD. Sylvia, Orwar, QUIT IT. I was drinking coffee! FFS. Now I have to get paper towels, shake out my keyboard... seriously. WTF is wrong with you?

Just laughing. And you're right. It is cute. Downright adorable. And the cat is all like, "Ok, this thing is getting a hug one way or other! Ow! Purr! Purr. Eek." And yeah, think that could go either way avatar-wise. "When misanthropes hug it out."

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Haha 2

c9e7edde15.png

My pet peeve is when you post a throwaway annoyance, get distracted by work, come back to find 5 pages of arguing and people disingenuously misreading what you've written.

Life's too short to comb through all that noise.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

this comes after a long session of scouring for clothes on the mp but i've never gotten clothing with pre-posed arms.... especially when the clothes in question are cute but the ARMS...... if i can't lovingly punch my friends in the face what's the point

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, asteriddle said:

this comes after a long session of scouring for clothes on the mp but i've never gotten clothing with pre-posed arms.... especially when the clothes in question are cute but the ARMS...... if i can't lovingly punch my friends in the face what's the point

I was unaware that clothing with built in posing existed. How awful.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, asteriddle said:

4 hours ago, AyelaNewLife said:

I was unaware that clothing with built in posing existed. How awful.

I have a dress with this. It keeps my arms permanently held together (below). My peeve is that I don't have one in RL, because it would prevent me from typing comments on the Forum when I shouldn't.

Queensgarden 050720-2_004 resize small.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Kimmi Zehetbauer said:

Another one. You're officially old when you get invited to join AARP or CARP. Was getting their mailers before I ever hit the big Five Oh! 🤣

Yep. Get used to it. I got my invitations in my 40s too. Nothing says, "I feel great today!" like an invitation to AARP.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

I have a dress with this. It keeps my arms permanently held together (below). My peeve is that I don't have one in RL, because it would prevent me from typing comments on the Forum when I shouldn't.

Queensgarden 050720-2_004 resize small.jpg

Okay this one is allowed.

Exceptions are okay. :P

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, AyelaNewLife said:

c9e7edde15.png

My pet peeve is when you post a throwaway annoyance, get distracted by work, come back to find 5 pages of arguing and people disingenuously misreading what you've written.

Life's too short to comb through all that noise.

Yeah, that's how forums work. ;) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

Yep. Get used to it. I got my invitations in my 40s too. Nothing says, "I feel great today!" like an invitation to AARP.

I was getting the damn things when I was in my 20s/30s.  It's actually worth the inexpensive membership fees.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.