Logins?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2002 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I feel for anyone who was halfway through putting a look together when they crashed. They're going to look all kinds of odd when they manage to get back in ;)

I'm also going to suggest that - when things calm down - those of you who have crashed multiple times might want to clean-reinstall your viewer. Crashes can cause all sorts of cache and settings corruptions, and multiple crashes stand even more chance of doing so.

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Skell Dagger said:

I'm also going to suggest that - when things calm down - those of you who have crashed multiple times might want to clean-reinstall your viewer. Crashes can cause all sorts of cache and settings corruptions.

nah, ... then I would have to reinstall my viewer daily :SwingingFriends:

10 minutes ago, menschling Aabye said:

5 crashes today a record ? or have annyone a day with more crashes ? 

Hard to remember back a decade ago, but yes, far more than 5 in a day.  Not to mention the days when you didn't get but one crash simply because it never even came up again for the rest of the day.

• Like 4

Just now, Cindy Evanier said:

well  I had from 1 am slt - 10 am slt logged in with no probs  with all the previous issues including an hour logged off for lunch and logging back with no probs.  I guess my luck just ran out  :/ 

Or Rowdy Linden gave the servers the kick they deserved and restarts everything...

6 hours after the issues begin to occur they finally wake up and post in the status page.

6 hours later not even a small update.

Classic LL. Maybe it won't have been this bad if they didn't pull most of the staff to work on their dead project.

Edited by H8

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2002 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.