Logins?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2001 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 minutes ago, BobbieEarhart said:

At last, Grid Status acknowledges there's a problem and they're investigating.

We now have the reaction time of Lab workers on a sunday, for good measure I suggets we repeat the measurement 4 more times?

Edited by Fionalein
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, BobbieEarhart said:

Well Chaser Zaks might be in but I can't login still. Will keep trying. Grid Status is useless as far as this issue is concerned.

When lots of people get logged out, they almost always all try to relog back in. When the login server gets a lot of people trying to log in, a line ends up forming. Imagine the login server like a movie lobby with about 100 ticket booths, it can only serve so many people at a time, and people get put into line. Sometimes the client gets tired of waiting in line and tells you it is having problems though, so keep trying!

Just now, Fionalein said:

I can log in to betagrid...

Aditi is a completely separate grid. If the main grid is having issues, unless it is a network issue, Aditi will likely not be experiencing the same issues.

It makes a great bunker in situations like these. :)

1 hour ago, Amanda Dench said:

Its telling me that my computers clock is set incorrectly.  ?

Mine actually was off by an hour and I didn't get that message. I'm in the US and DST doesn't start end until next Sunday Nov 4th. And since I have my clock on my pc set to auto update it should not have been set back an hour. None of the other pcs in the house had that happen, just this one. But I was able to log in with it like that on the 4th attempt. I've reset the clock and have stayed in for over an hour now.

*fingers crossed*

ETA: No I was not in world and got booted like so many did. I had just gotten up.

HOly. I tried to stike out start and add end and now my post is all messed up and I can't fix it.

Edited by Selene Gregoire

11 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Mine actually was off by an hour and I didn't get that message. I'm in the US and DST doesn't start end until next Sunday Nov 4th. And since I have my clock on my pc set to auto update it should not have been set back an hour. None of the other pcs in the house had that happen, just this one. But I was able to log in with it like that on the 4th attempt. I've reset the clock and have stayed in for over an hour now.

*fingers crossed*

ETA: No I was not in world and got booted like so many did. I had just gotten up.

HOly. I tried to stike out start and add end and now my post is all messed up and I can't fix it.

Since it won't let me fix my post I'd have to say there are more issues than just log in issues going on.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2001 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.