What are your favourite dresses?

JasmineEdith02

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1979 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't have a whole lot of dresses. Most of those I do have are ones I textured myself. So, obviously biased - but I think this is my favourite so far. Or still, actually, it's one of my earlier ones.

Snapshot_1158.thumb.png.11f70e963ba3300763ac812559869f38.png

• Like 18

On 9/11/2018 at 9:20 AM, Blush Bravin said:

One of my faves! There's always an issue with legs poking through and longer dresses, but this one is worth the effort to deal with it.

Barcola_004.thumb.png.7766e8c70628163b0e435788c06313ce.png

I really like the dress. Where did you get it? I like the longer dresses. It's hard to find things that the hem isn't at the top of the thighs. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking to edit my post here, but there's no option for that, can see only the Quote-part. Wanted to add about the dress. it's from Caverna Obscura, if anyone wants to know.

I like other dresses and outfits of the same seller also, there's still lots of stuff i would like to buy. ^_^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Several people have posted pictures in this dress in the various look at me threads. It comes with a color hud, and while I prefer it in grey, I went with the orange for the  season, It is by Baii Maii, the basic neck dress, They make a pair of killer boots that go perfect with it, but here I have shoes by Renegade.  I am at Collaber88, going to get the latest from R2

10.20.2018 dress_001.png

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1979 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.