What are your favourite dresses?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 796 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I keep going back to this one...

One of my faves! There's always an issue with legs poking through and longer dresses, but this one is worth the effort to deal with it.

I don't have a whole lot of dresses. Most of those I do have are ones I textured myself. So, obviously biased - but I think this is my favourite so far. Or still, actually, it's one of my earlier ones

Posted Images

I don't have a whole lot of dresses. Most of those I do have are ones I textured myself. So, obviously biased - but I think this is my favourite so far. Or still, actually, it's one of my earlier ones.

Snapshot_1158.thumb.png.11f70e963ba3300763ac812559869f38.png

• Like 18
On 9/11/2018 at 9:20 AM, Blush Bravin said:

One of my faves! There's always an issue with legs poking through and longer dresses, but this one is worth the effort to deal with it.

Barcola_004.thumb.png.7766e8c70628163b0e435788c06313ce.png

I really like the dress. Where did you get it? I like the longer dresses. It's hard to find things that the hem isn't at the top of the thighs. 

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

I was thinking to edit my post here, but there's no option for that, can see only the Quote-part. Wanted to add about the dress. it's from Caverna Obscura, if anyone wants to know.

I like other dresses and outfits of the same seller also, there's still lots of stuff i would like to buy. ^_^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Ansiri said:

I was thinking to edit my post here, but there's no option for that, can see only the Quote-part.

The 'Edit' option is only there for 24 hours, then the post is frozen forever.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Several people have posted pictures in this dress in the various look at me threads. It comes with a color hud, and while I prefer it in grey, I went with the orange for the  season, It is by Baii Maii, the basic neck dress, They make a pair of killer boots that go perfect with it, but here I have shoes by Renegade.  I am at Collaber88, going to get the latest from R2

10.20.2018 dress_001.png

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 796 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.