1 hour ago, Chic Aeon said:

Just looked today and found at least two areas with NOTICEABLE CHANGES. Woot. Let there be flora!

image.png.98be4905dd0e0865c70c026eb892e549.png

I'm seeing giant goblets and a pool of absinthe.

2 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I'm seeing giant goblets and a pool of absinthe.

....now that explains the hoverbug :D

• Haha 1

Not really SSP related, but I think LL just added another row of sims to Linden Estates A. These start at Cape Ekim, which has a nice lighthouse and a quest, and go eastward. Wingrove has a few houses but is mostly vacant lots. All 512 square meters. Eastward from there, twenty or so sims are all green.

1 hour ago, animats said:

Not really SSP related, but I think LL just added another row of sims to Linden Estates A. These start at Cape Ekim, which has a nice lighthouse and a quest, and go eastward. Wingrove has a few houses but is mostly vacant lots. All 512 square meters. Eastward from there, twenty or so sims are all green.

Yes, looks like they are enlarging Meadowbrook which makes sense as it is the most popular of the Linden Home areas. 

13 hours ago, animats said:

Naw.   Been like that for years.   Is just there.   Long ago I think they just decided to make more copies of the Linden Home continents instead.   

Edited by KathrynLisbeth

1 hour ago, KathrynLisbeth said:

Naw.   Been like that for years.   Is just there.   Long ago I think they just decided to make more copies of the Linden Home continents instead.   

That's what I was thinking. Seems to have been that way for as long as I can remember.

Edited by Blush Bravin

3 hours ago, KathrynLisbeth said:

OK. I must have remembered another Linden Home continent that doesn't have a row of blank sims at the top.

By the way, if you go to the top of the lighthouse, there's a quest object.

I just counted six green dots in the northern climes :D.  More trees are going in. Looks like the south area will be last to be completed or possibly left for awhile until needed. 

42 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

interesting development

interesting.png.4b341e6332ac10115191fb248db719b6.png

That looks a bit like a retail area which seems odd. Double lane road. Hmmm.   But dots working again. All is good. 

2 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

That looks a bit like a retail area which seems odd. Double lane road. Hmmm.   But dots working again. All is good. 

I would love a retail area! :D

Specially one with a great grocery store.. I'm a foodie after all! :P

• Like 1

On 2/7/2019 at 2:21 AM, Lukas Thetan said:

ssp124-20190106.png

Open Sim Shared Metropolis

Hyperlink to Opensimulator confirmed.

• Haha 3

I sure wish there was a way for friends to sign up for homes located in the same little area. It sure would help with the feeling of community.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

I sure wish there was a way for friends to sign up for homes located in the same little area. It sure would help with the feeling of community.

Well themed areas were mentioned so that cuts it down a bit. While it would be nice, it also seems pretty cumbersome for the folks that would need to make it work LOL.  Looks like a new style of houses (different look on the map) at SSP44 area.  Dots there again today.  Fun to watch!

Just now, Chic Aeon said:

Well themed areas were mentioned so that cuts it down a bit. While it would be nice, it also seems pretty cumbersome for the folks that would need to make it work LOL.  Looks like a new style of houses (different look on the map) at SSP44 area.  Dots there again today.  Fun to watch!

I was thinking last night it would be fun my my SL bestie and I to get homes close together and then realized that just won't happen, which made me think about the whole situation. But I agree I doubt it is likely that a feature allowing that would be possible. But I can wish. :) 

2 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Dots there again today.  Fun to watch!

I check nearly everyday and there nearly always at least one dot, lately I've not seen less than three.