Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can answer this. The main focus of Linden Homes is the homes themselves. One of the main features is that the home does not count against your parcel prim count. That cost is absorbed by the main pa

We've decided to delay releasing any campers or trailers at the moment, for obvious reasons, until hurricane Jorge passes.     In other news, our newklear operations are at fully r

Here are the locations we've added rezzing zone parcels:  Boat Rezzing Zones (Basically, look for a lighthouse ) : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Plafil Waters/14/138/21 http://maps.second

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

You can rez them in one of those fancy automatic shelving systems.

Don't encourage him...

It's bad enough he's skived off work, finishing the new continent, to unpack his shoes, without you talking him into taking a second 'sickie' to arrange the bloody things on display!

*rolls eyes*
 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

New larger parceled Linden homes with houseboat options...

It's been more than 10 years since I could afford Premium. Maybe I'll be able to afford Premium next year... maybe.

That is, if there are any parcels left. ?️

Edited by Selene Gregoire
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

New larger parceled Linden homes with houseboat options...

It's been more than 10 years since I could afford Premium. Maybe I'll be able to afford Premium next year... maybe.

That is, if there are any parcels left. ?️

Maybe someone will invite you to live on their parcel or region!

Link to post
Share on other sites

There are 5 green dots in SSP currently. I seem to remember Ebbe saying something about partial releases .. or wording suggesting that as I don't remember his exact words. But with what Ebbe said and Patch's trick or trick comment ... gosh .. I know maybe I'm just expecting too much .. but dangit .... maybe a few sims open for Halloween just so we can see what's going on...... Please!!!!

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blush Bravin said:

There are 5 green dots in SSP currently. I seem to remember Ebbe saying something about partial releases .. or wording suggesting that as I don't remember his exact words. But with what Ebbe said and Patch's trick or trick comment ... gosh .. I know maybe I'm just expecting too much .. but dangit .... maybe a few sims open for Halloween just so we can see what's going on...... Please!!!!

They bedr dekorate and give out treets!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

There are 5 green dots in SSP currently. I seem to remember Ebbe saying something about partial releases .. or wording suggesting that as I don't remember his exact words. But with what Ebbe said and Patch's trick or trick comment ... gosh .. I know maybe I'm just expecting too much .. but dangit .... maybe a few sims open for Halloween just so we can see what's going on...... Please!!!!

*ponders how to open a sim*

Open up like a tauntaun so you can crawl inside?  I'm concerned with how much code might spill out.  I'm afraid it's pretty boring in a sim.  

BRB, I have some regions to be in.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Patch Linden said:

*ponders how to open a sim*

Open up like a tauntaun so you can crawl inside?  I'm concerned with how much code might spill out.  I'm afraid it's pretty boring in a sim.  

BRB, I have some regions to be in.

Dangit!! and I've been so good in remembering to say region .. but dangit you got me excited and I forgot!!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

I wonder if location will be like first land/current homes are; luck of the draw

Remember that there will be tier levels of Premium subscription; I predict some will be luckier than others. ~SNORTS~

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Remember that there will be tier levels of Premium subscription; I predict some will be luckier than others. ~SNORTS~

You mean we have to pay extra to move to the cheap homes? That won't work unless adult and/or inreased prims allotment.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fionalein said:

You mean we have to pay extra to move to the cheap homes? That won't work unless adult and/or inreased prims allotment.

Not necessarily.  Since 1024 is the default tier with Premium, I'm figuring there will be different size plots, from 1024 up, and the larger ones will be for higher tiered Premiums.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...