SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

10 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

You can find @Quartz Mole's mysterious boxes all over any new region as it's being built. It's full of magic and wonder. I also understand that the legendary uni-cat may be hidden in there as well. Rumor has it that once released, it's extraordinary hairballs spawn new regions at an astonishing rate. With such great power, though, comes great responsibility, and really, who wants to deal with that much responsibility anyway? That only brings on tension headaches and stress so the region-spawning uni-cat must stay hidden safely ensconced in Quartz's magic box. 

Time for a new principle in Physics, "Quartz's Cat",  a cross between Schrödinger's Cat and what comes out of Pandora's box: a feline creature of extraordinary power, full of Fire and Fur(r)y, the likes of which this world has never seen before. 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, kiramanell said:

Time for a new principle in Physics, "Quartz's Cat",  a cross between Schrödinger's Cat and what comes out of Pandora's box: a feline creature of extraordinary power, full of Fire and Fur(r)y, the likes of which this world has never seen before. 😜

I WANT SO BADLY TO MAKE A JOKE HERE AND I CAN'T BECAUSE IT WOULD BE VERY, VERY, VERY FILTHY. 

Connect the dots, people, so I don't have to get a time-out!

giphy.gif.4e871c6a4940fb5cb641150dcec2fefa.gif

• Haha 7

• Moles
1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Yesterday I explored the new regions and found bare wasteland with funny mountains - and a misterious BOX owned by @Quartz Mole named "house controller" or some such. ;)

SSPE247_006.jpg

It's an old updater left from an early prototype on the build regions that clearly didn't get removed when it should have done.  

If you can tell me the region where you found this box, I'll remove it.   Otherwise it'll be removed when we terraform and decorate the region.

Edited by Quartz Mole
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Quartz Mole said:

It's an old updater left from an early prototype on the build regions that clearly didn't get removed when it should have done.  

If you can tell me the region where you found this box, I'll remove it.   Otherwise it'll be removed when we terraform and decorate the region.

"Updater"

We know what it is, my little wizard...  

• Haha 8

2 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Yesterday I explored the new regions and found bare wasteland with funny mountains - and a misterious BOX owned by @Quartz Mole named "house controller" or some such. ;)

SSPE247_006.jpg

This is just a cube...

lament.gif.0bebc3b5ba1eaa80689fa3d2c8bb45ec.gif

This is a mysterious box.

Edited by MichaMoz
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Quartz Mole said:

I went back to look. It WAS exactly HERE but the moment I arrived it vanished. I still saw it when zooming but pooof ... away!

Did you just fetch it??

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MichaMoz said:

This is just a cube...

Well on the photo you only see a cube but I saw white text hoovering over it telling something about lots of houses ... it was difficult to read though. And when I clicked "edit" I could see the owner and three misterious scripts in it. So I thought it must be more that a little wooden cube! ... and if not put there on purpose it might be missed!

/me checks back.  Ya know, this thread is fun but showing Mole Stalking tendencies. 

/me accidentally attaches a jail cell to her hand and waves it around, clonking herself on the head.

Folks, have you ever been in an SL build contest?  SO HARD to get things done when the peanut gallery is wondering why you need that thingie you just rezzed ....

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 2

• Moles
3 hours ago, MichaMoz said:

Enter several LDPW Moles and Lindens, amid clouds of particle smoke and spooky noises. One of them speaks:

You solved the box, we came.  Now you must come with us, taste our pleasures.  We have such sights to show you.

(It's how I came to be recruited).

Edited by Quartz Mole
  • Like 1
  • Haha 9

14 minutes ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

It's also a queen of the Netherlands....

Image result for queen maxima zorreguieta

Queen Maxima is the one looking at the camera, in case anyone is wondering 🙂

I always prefer this picture of maxima and her husband. The King of the netherlands...

Ohman.jpg

• Haha 9

Either a dumping ground or the possible future location of the train station at SSPE185 right now.

There are camels, a goat, nuke, water tower, rail station, rail handcar, railway track and trackbeds.. very random tbh.

470499328_ScreenShot2019-07-24at1_44_23PM.thumb.png.357f66a88c09cb6f74b910b104ff6aa3.png

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, AlexusAbrianna said:

Either a dumping ground or the possible future location of the train station at SSPE185 right now.

There are camels, a goat, nuke, water tower, rail station, rail handcar, railway track and trackbeds.. very random tbh.

imageproxy.php?img=&key=e5f5edf17e7ad1aaimageproxy.php?img=&key=e5f5edf17e7ad1aa470499328_ScreenShot2019-07-24at1_44_23PM.thumb.png.357f66a88c09cb6f74b910b104ff6aa3.png

The current guess is that the Moles are just having fun with things.  It all showed up yesterday afternoon/evening.

• Like 1