A Derail Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 781 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

15 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

Some posts are better if you read them out in an accent like this

And they might be even better if you add a bottle of wine to your Dutch accent...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29043911

ETA: Dutch accents make me swoon, and that all started with my friend Connie, even though she tried to kill me with drop.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 1

I have definitely had enough of hunting rotten eggs with flies hovering around them. 88 found and it's unlikely I'll muster the will to unpack any of them until this time next year. Humbug!

• Haha 2

Hm I give options, ask for feedback and .... well a like for that post won´t give feedback xD ah well.... oh and Arya is tilting on the couch with a toy...one of these rods with a lil mouse attached to it... usually she doesn´t like this one much but now she´s just losing her sh*t over it xD ... now she stopped and Dani took over, both meow-blabbering constantly xD DAMNIT girls daddy´s got 30 mins more...let him sleep ffs xD isn´t it mean enough you woke me up in the middle of the night (5.30am, it's now 7.35)

23 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

Surely you have read the sanity clause in the TOS by now ....

Yes, but I took Entry Level TOS Sanity Clauses when I was 12 (ok, I dropped out halfway through the first lecture) so I really don't need to listen to anything written by old people (25+) who think they know what they're talking about!

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 781 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.