You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 136 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He died in the hospital last night during treatment. I had signed a DNR, so at least he’s not suffering any more.

Many (8!) years ago, I posted a story titled "93" in the old forums. Here it is again... I turned 40 this Summer. It wasn’t something I’d planned to do, like turn 93. It just happened. I don

Though this is Dillon's forum thread, I know she won't brag about her feed thread... d That's 10,000 posts, a mix of conversation and shared music, spanning nearly seven years. This is

Posted Images

It's actually common for me to not find dance balls that are my style. Many venues have the good sense not to put out dances that appeal to me.

I have Sine Wave's (are they still around) "Over and Out" Lindy Hop dance balls in inventory. That's my go-to icebreaker when someone new joins a party. In that dance, the blue partner flips the pink partner in the air. I always take the first ball, and which one I take depends on my assessment of the situation. If the person's profile or self introduction shows confidence, I'll take the blue ball and tease them. If I sense they're shy, I'll take the pink ball and also tease them, but in a different way.

• Like 5

OMG! The misuse of Unicode character is spreading to Marketplace. I found this "decoration", and even more in one MP store:

Ƒσя Ɯσмєη:
Aναтαя cℓαѕѕιc
Aναтαя: Mαιтяєуα
Aναтαя: Sℓιηк

Aarggh... :/...:S...:(
What next?

• Sad 5
  • 3 weeks later...

Here on the forums we tell people to "Mute/Ban/Ignore/Move on" and we stress it's important not to say anything when you mute. And yet, despite this sage advice, there are idiots who won't mute silently, but show how they can be triggered by screaming out

"zomg muted!!1!!!"

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

That doesn't work for me.  I need  

Oh, it's so pretty. It's like a real life Calas Galadhon with soothing mewsic.

Lovely verdant landscae with patches of pretty spring flowers, the sun sparkling through leaves that flutter in a soft warm breeze.

Bon Jovi's good too!

• Like 1
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 136 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.