A Derail Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 711 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

/me sings "The result of this swindle is pointedly clear: Do you buy a *****ling or do you buy a brassiere?"~

I love Bette.

Years ago, a friend gave me Beaches because it is his favorite movie. I only remembered the sad parts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

Yesterday I saw a neko motorcycle helmet. It was on a neko motorcyclist, who was weaving through traffic in a very gracefully neko fashion.

Neko

As a motorcyclist, and a neko, I can only say I want one so bad, yet being practical I sit here and my main thought is "but do the ears detach in an accident".

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

Yesterday I saw a neko motorcycle helmet. It was on a neko motorcyclist, who was weaving through traffic in a very gracefully neko fashion.

Neko

in RL or SL?

EDIT: Oh wait what SL traffic? lol

Edited by Fionalein
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

As a motorcyclist, and a neko, I can only say I want one so bad, yet being practical I sit here and my main thought is "but do the ears detach in an accident".

If designed by a proper engineer they would be ultrafragile and snapping of/shattering at the slightest incident (you really don't want to break your neck because of them, and it's a good excuse to sell "extra" replacement ears too)

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 1

Just now, Fionalein said:

If designed by a proper engineer they would be ultrafragile and snapping of/shattering at the slightest incident (you really don't want to break your neck becuase of them, and it's a good excuse to "extra" replacement ears too)

Exactly! 

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/4/2018 at 9:34 AM, Callum Meriman said:

Are you sure this isn’t designed after the helmet worn by the headless Celty Sturluson in the anime “Durarara!!”?

http://durarara.wikia.com/wiki/Celty_Sturluson

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

OH Oh oh oh!

When we get more last names I want a boy avatar named Band Ameri.
Then I'll hang around Japanese themed sims so people will call me Ameri-kun Band.

\m/

(well, not really but Ameri-kun is good enough)

But most of us will have to call you Ameri-sensai.

15 hours ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

I love it when I'm shopping, planning baked, stuffed potatoes for dinner. I look over the Russets and find a perfect one, then spend ten minutes looking for three more that are just as nice.

Now that's a derail. Just, "Bam!", right outa nowhere. Perfect. :-)

I have that same problem with the potatoes except I'm normally only shopping for two.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 711 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.