A Derail Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 766 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

...    try copying the slurl and pasting it into chat... then clicking it.

I like this method, because when I click on it after pasting it into chat, it brings up the LM window, and you can double-check to make sure it is still the place you were expecting it to be, before you TP to it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I am not amused that it is not obvious that it does not come with a head.

Not obvious, but that's the way these things work. In fact, if you like what you look like now, you're better off keeping the head you know and love. Getting a new head will change your appearance completely.  There's no way that I could do that myself.  After eleven years, I know what I look like.  I gave in and got a mesh body, mostly because it's nearly impossible to get decent looking clothes without one, but I will keep my head forever.  (Say all of this in RL and see how long they let you stay free among normal people.)

• Like 1

Got the Belleza. I am not amused that it is not obvious that it does not come with a head. Guess I’m getting head this weekend!

getting head is always a good thing.  lol

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rolig Loon said:

Not obvious, but that's the way these things work. In fact, if you like what you look like now, you're better off keeping the head you know and love. Getting a new head will change your appearance completely.  There's no way that I could do that myself.  After eleven years, I know what I look like.  I gave in and got a mesh body, mostly because it's nearly impossible to get decent looking clothes without one, but I will keep my head forever.  (Say all of this in RL and see how long they let you stay free among normal people.)

Two points/questions:

1) When I wore the entire Belleza folder, that included a feature that covered whatever my head was with a grey form (kind of like a “blue man group” head). This was confusing because of #2.

2) One one the HUD’s that showed was face/head skin tones. This made me think it should do something. I guess it doesn’t do anything without a mesh head, and I need to remove some stuff to show my original head.

6 minutes ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

I stumbled upon a cool place today (it was mentioned in one of my groups) http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fantasy World/147/17/1100

Backdrop City - a pure playground :x:x

I went there last week and ended up finding the perfect backdrop for a project I was working on and so went to the MP and bought my own version.  I will definitely go back to check out some more.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

Someone mentioned it in one of the picture threads a while back.  I've been there a few times, but as of yet have only take a couple of shots there.  They definitely have tons of setups.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

I stumbled upon a cool place today (it was mentioned in one of my groups) http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fantasy World/147/17/1100

OMG!!  I LOVE this place!!  @Orwar introduced me to the place and now I practically live there for my photos. :P   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My husker floof is at the kennel today/tonight due to a planned fun day with my cousin. I had the owner put him next to a young female husky that the kennel owner is about to turn in as abandoned. If they get along,  maybe I can finagle an adoption from the County or another service.

When I pick up mah floof tomorrow, we will let them play together outside supervised to see how they interact. This is exciting, mebbe I will have 2 huskers again!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My husker floof is at the kennel today/tonight due to a planned fun day with my cousin. I had the owner put him next to a young female husky that the kennel owner is about to turn in as abandoned. If they get along,  maybe I can finagle an adoption from the County or another service.

When I pick up mah floof tomorrow, we will let them play together outside supervised to see how they interact. This is exciting, mebbe I will have 2 huskers again!

Hubby and I miss our Huskies, but the timing is not good right now for replacing them.  *sigh*

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 766 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.