A Derail Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 732 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 2/6/2018 at 4:50 AM, Callum Meriman said:

Some of us eat all day too!!

/me rolls over and shows a cute little kitten tummy, stretched a little from a nice salad for dinner, and covered in soft kitten fur :D

Callum, I don't think I'd enjoy a salad covered in kitten furO.o;)

• Haha 3

Was googling some random SL topic and found a "wiki" not hosted by LL. On this odd wiki, I found a lot of "historical" stuff. 

For example: 1) I was interested that it told the history of Luna (where I used to hang for my first few years); I had no idea Luna was "one of the only LL-owned shopping areas". 2) Under the "people" entries I found one of those ranty entries about someone who often posts on this forum.  Drama apparently has no borders on teh interwebs.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Was googling some random SL topic and found a "wiki" not hosted by LL. On this odd wiki, I found a lot of "historical" stuff. 

For example: 1) I was interested that it told the history of Luna (where I used to hang for my first few years); I had no idea Luna was "one of the only LL-owned shopping areas". 2) Under the "people" entries I found one of those ranty entries about someone who often posts on this forum.  Drama apparently has no borders on teh interwebs.

Is it the Wikia - 'a' at the end - or another one?

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Yes, wikia.

I love that site.  Periodically, I get in the mood to go peruse a bit more of it - to get a better sense of really old SL history.  I was amazed a while back to realize that some parts of it are still being updated.  At first glance, it looks like just historical stuff.

5 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I love that site.  Periodically, I get in the mood to go peruse a bit more of it - to get a better sense of really old SL history.  I was amazed a while back to realize that some parts of it are still being updated.  At first glance, it looks like just historical stuff.

Yeah, recent updates aren’t too interesting. Anyway, found it because someone mentioned “color regions” and the wikia told the story behind them - but not that they were any different capability-wise as mentioned in the thread.

I'm disappointed more people aren't worshiping me. I will post on odd Tuesdays how everyone needs to tell me I'm a pretty kitty while disagreeing with anyone who actually does so. Then I will write a philosophical thesis on the responses I incited because those people found following directions unfair.

(have I missed any forum memes?)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 732 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.