What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

45 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

Ok so how do I move this thing?

9.25_004.png

Click on the headlight atop the front of the boiler, then tug like hell.
Click on the top hat to get a link to AM Radio's Vimeo page.
Click on the dragonfly inside the front hatch to rez a jumble of chairs floating up into the sky.
Click anywhere on the boiler (most of the train really) to emit (or soak up if you prefer) some magic rays.
There's a teleporter at the back of the train that'll take you to Ziki Questi's gallery.
There's a start/stop pose ball pair in the windmill tower that will float you around in front of the windmill.
You can sit in the monoplane floating above the field, but you'll have to hover-height your way into the seat or watch your legs dangle through the fuselage.
You can sit at the dining table but the violin on it will give you a dead link if you touch it.

You may have found all this, but I mention it for others.

Here's the SLURL to AM Radio's "The Far Away": http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dreamworld North/188/139/22

If I'm in-world, I'm usually there.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Click on the headlight atop the front of the boiler, then tug like hell.
Click on the top hat to get a link to AM Radio's Vimeo page.
Click on the dragonfly inside the front hatch to rez a jumble of chairs floating up into the sky.
Click anywhere on the boiler (most of the train really) to emit (or soak up if you prefer) some magic rays.
There's a teleporter at the back of the train that'll take you to Ziki Questi's gallery.
There's a start/stop pose ball pair in the windmill tower that will float you around in front of the windmill.
You can sit in the monoplane floating above the field, but you'll have to hover-height your way into the seat or watch your legs dangle through the fuselage.
You can sit at the dining table but the violin on it will give you a dead link if you touch it.

You may have found all this, but I mention it for others.

Here's the SLURL to AM Radio's "The Far Away": http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dreamworld North/188/139/22

If I'm in-world, I'm usually there.

I had found a few of these, but now I will have to try the others, and I think Donovan's suggestion for moving it might be more effective.

• Like 1

I cant post pictures of this since its not a very SFW place, but today cheesecurd brought me to some kinda dance club thing and its awesome, just lasers everywhere, people gave me glowsticks and stuff. Its been a blast, techno music and a bunch of half clothed dancing, trying to get a few friends from other locations to show up.

edit: i got a pic, i wouldnt post it here but its SFW by what LL considers SFW

https://prnt.sc/gq61fm

Edited by Kristin Linden
Edited as a reply to a post previously removed by a Moderator
  • Like 2

For many moons, I've thought it would be nice to be a Bay City resident. I didn't really feel like renting someplace. I unloaded a Horizons parcel and bought a chunk of land in Bay City.

Iva_in_Harwich.jpg.0482edbb2ce55ac1f15b32a1f71729f6.jpg

I grew some grass real quick and meshed up some fencing to put around the border. I'm still in the process of decorating and gardening and so forth. The cottage is from the September Luxe Box. The Ghia is really fun at sim crossings.

I've also been having fun playing with Windlight settings. You can make it pretty dark if you want to, darker even than what you see here.

So yeah, this is one of the things I've been doing.

Goodnight.

• Like 9

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.