Kasumi Ravenheart

What are you doing today!? :D

15 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

Eudora3D Kaiah Boots they were at Sept's FaMESHed

Looks like I'm just going to have to wait and see if they show up in the store. Maybe I should endeavor to keep up with events as well.

9 hours ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

Maybe I should endeavor to keep up with events as well.

That can drive a person to drink

• Haha 1

Trying to pick up the pieces of Windows after I forgot which PC I was using and made it unbootable. Then I'll be wandering around Burn 2.

• Sad 1

Getting tattooed! (In real life).

Being that I am a self-confessed crazy cat lady (even if my fur-babies are now all in heaven or where ever it is animal souls go to rest) I proudly have all four of their names inked onto my arm along with a portrait of my first and then-oldest fur-baby. Two lived to be over 13, two didn't. But now i have them with me forever! (or at least until I lose my arm or something...) 

❤️😽

• Like 2

In SL I'm trying to get back the spark and excitement for doing up a new picture idea  that I had last night, but not feeling super today so just idling- if I ever get going again it's going to be a Halloween candy centrific piccie.  In RL I have the baking show "Halloween Wars" on but not really paying attention. My bestie was just admitted to the hospital, but she's almost 800 miles away so I can't go be with her.  Probably why I'm feeling blah, from worry over her :( 

Snapshot_091.png

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Pixie Kobichenko said:

oooo can we see?!

Well ok. Still 4 hours or so away. Nothing whatsoever to so with SL so I will send a pic inworld when done. :)

• Like 1

Making progress slowly for my halloween picture for this year.  Not sure on pose or if someone will be with me, and costume.  

Snapshot_092.png

• Like 9

On 10/19/2019 at 1:37 PM, LiyahDeloncroix said:

RL- going to photograph this amazing fog rolling in.

SL later - take a few pictures. 

Oh my word, that movie - "The Fog" - it scares the bejesus outta me ! 

Stay safe!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, eyeye Afterthought said:

Oh my word, that movie - "The Fog" - it scares the bejesus outta me ! 

Stay safe!

I Love the Fog! Mine is the fog in Silent Hill! Holy Cow as Fall progresses I see that dense fog on my way into work

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Parhelion Palou said:

Today I was at the Breakfast Club breakfast:

Breakfast20191020_01.thumb.jpg.9eb82e9a988add14bc0e57374688cf26.jpg

Here's one that @Clover Jinx and @Rhonda Huntress may like:

1990418879_Breakfast20191020_Clover_andRhonda_01.thumb.jpg.df78a4a31d9a6ea64d05e9e3ade030b9.jpg

I'll probably put the rest on Flickr once I go through the pictures to separate the wheat from the chaff.

I'm so sorry I wasn't there to turn the lights on and light the candles. I hope everyone had a good time. 

Maybe we can do it again around Christmas and things in RL will be more settled for me by then.

Oh... and if I disappear for a few days it's because we are changing providers (again) but I should be back online by Friday evening. Not that anyone other than Par would notice. :P :D

Views from my Camper

Snapshot_004.thumb.jpg.ea14d2e756b4064d2172eb73ad99b9b1.jpg

Snapshot_005.thumb.jpg.ca991fda0fae3160bd947748638c4901.jpg

Should just be able to make out the roof of The Beaten Path Railway Station beyond the trees

Edited by MiakisTheUsagi
typo
  • Like 6

Wherever you go...whatever you do, always take a friend...in case you're not aware..this is Wonky, and he thinks you should be jealous of his sweet jammies

wonkynme.png.546963bf3f83568bc2dafbb24b4ec6dd.png

I can't show you where we're going...or where we've been. Neither one of us is big enough to reach the wheel OR pedals, but we have fun anyway

(this is somewhere on Pop, I have no idea whose house that is)

wonkynme2.png.5e0289acf418409254d6ff176b98073a.png

And...we're off

• Like 7