How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

3 hours ago, TexangelNoel said:

some days are darker than others but having a cell phone that looks like a gun is a bright perk

Intruder.png

I love this photo! The hat.. gun...cig...great. Where did you shoot this... kind of looks like EOD club...???

• Like 6

OK..not technically how I look today but after a week of ignoring friends and sitting naked on that cold rock, trying to get the lighting right - with one break in the middle to go purchase a LUMIPro - I'm still feeling it the next day :D  Looking at this now it isn't exactly what I had hoped but then maybe I've just been looking at it for too long so rather than keep tweaking, I'm going to move on to the next project with the experience I gained from this.

Stargazing Take 4.png

• Like 26

48 minutes ago, Aedan Charron said:

OK..not technically how I look today but after a week of ignoring friends and sitting naked on that cold rock, trying to get the lighting right - with one break in the middle to go purchase a LUMIPro - I'm still feeling it the next day :D  Looking at this now it isn't exactly what I had hoped but then maybe I've just been looking at it for too long so rather than keep tweaking, I'm going to move on to the next project with the experience I gained from this.

Stargazing Take 4.png

It’s beautiful Aedan! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

I would post in that other thread if i were fashionable  or artistic

04.19.19_001

Well you’ve nailed both, so better get to it. 😀

ETA: was that thread removed or was I imagining the whole thing?

Edited by Eva Knoller
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

finally got a Genus head, now that you can take the demos out of the store.  which also meant I "needed" to buy new skin, makeup,piercings and hair. lol

C_041.1.png

Edited by Catrie
  • Like 31

1 hour ago, Eva Knoller said:

Well you’ve nailed both, so better get to it. 😀

ETA: was that thread removed or was I imagining the whole thing?

Well if you imagined it, I had the same dream.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4