How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Second look for the day, since I was wearing that other one practically all bloody week while I worked on it xD

Every now and then I give a makeover to one of Skell's personas. Today it was Rockstar's turn, because I felt like leathering up. Every time I get long black hair and my leathers on, I feel like I've come home.

36347129746_8c3f8c644a_b.jpg

Credits

Hair: Exile - Future Outcasts*
Sunglasses: ZOOM - Aviator Classic (petroleum)
Vest & Tank: Kitt Ragu for :K: - Trucker Vest Homme (black)
Pants: Lapointe & Bastchild - Swear "Harness" Leather Pants
Bracelets: Body Factory - Hazard Bracelet (black)
Skin applier: Avenge - Matthew (peach)
Nail appliers: Odd Eyed Cat - Claws Base Slink Nail Polish
Beard applier: CDC Creations - Beard 46 Catwa Tintable
Tattoo applier: DAPPA - Merk Tattoo
Head: Catwa - Daniel
Body: Slink - Physique Male
Hands: Slink - Dynamic Male
Poses: Diesel Works

*review copy

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 13

2 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Second look for the day, since I was wearing that other one practically all bloody week while I worked on it xD

Every now and then I give a makeover to one of Skell's personas. Today it was Rockstar's turn, because I felt like leathering up. Every time I get long black hair and my leathers on, I feel like I've come home.

36347129746_8c3f8c644a_b.jpg

Credits

Hair: Exile - Future Outcasts*
Sunglasses: ZOOM - Aviator Classic (petroleum)
Vest & Tank: Kitt Ragu for :K: - Trucker Vest Homme (black)
Pants: Lapointe & Bastchild - Swear "Harness" Leather Pants
Bracelets: Body Factory - Hazard Bracelet (black)
Skin applier: Avenge - Matthew (peach)
Nail appliers: Odd Eyed Cat - Claws Base Slink Nail Polish
Beard applier: CDC Creations - Beard 46 Catwa Tintable
Tattoo applier: DAPPA - Merk Tattoo
Head: Catwa - Daniel
Body: Slink - Physique Male
Hands: Slink - Dynamic Male
Poses: Diesel Works

*review copy

No point getting out of the cold shower then....

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Well, the ad has just been sent to me, and it's just gone out in group notices today, therefore I can now reveal the full look that took me hours to put together, mainly thanks to the hair.

Vlad.jpg.1c697e623c2c309b4d134971ebad7c9f.jpg

I now see that one of the modeled necklaces is the guy's prize in the Skull-N-Bones hunt.   Very nice.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I'm liking this.  It is often hard to find a very pale (or very dark) skin that doesn't lose all the details.  You have a lovely face, tho and that little strand of hair help to give your face depth keep it in 3 dimensions.  Just adorable.

Thank you Rhonda :) I didn't wanna be just another sparkly twilght type vampire ,or the countless other vampires you always get in SL. You know. The ones that are really well tanned even though they're supposed to be undead lol, The Vamp V2 from Pink Fuel was perfect for what I wanted ^^

11 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Snapshot_077.thumb.jpg.7b3d9dec3f26c9b8ac13afaf06d3b667.jpg

Gotta say this, Rhonda. You always (well, at least when you're in vanilla mode and not being all demonic-like :D) look so classy and elegant. You have a great sense of style - classic and understated - and it always draws my eye.

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 9

New hair from D!va. A bit on the pricey side (you have to buy each color separately, which sucks for me since I change hair colors far too often) but the details are amazing and they come with cute accesories! Plus the sim outside of the store is a work of art...

saga-147.jpg

• Like 10

7 hours ago, Talligurl said:

Where is this, such a cool location.

Hey Talli! So sorry it's taken so long to reply - living in a completely upside down time zone to the rest of the world has it's disadvantages - and now there's a gazillion posts to catch up with. The 'location' is - uh - well it's - um.......it's in my inventory. lol It's just a background :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sagadin said:

New hair from D!va. A bit on the pricey side (you have to buy each color separately, which sucks for me since I change hair colors far too often) but the details are amazing and they come with cute accesories! Plus the sim outside of the store is a work of art...

saga-147.jpg

Love love love the look! I feel your pain with the 'cross-our-palms-with-mo'-gold-for-every--colour' thing...it blows chunks, but there are creators who include colour HUDS for far less than an arm and a leg. Just sayin'...

• Like 1