Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

36 minutes ago, RavenWildheart said:

Love it! Love those sim crossings too. Oh, what fun!

It's the most suspenseful and mysterious moment in SL every time you cross one. Will you continue on your journey? Will you suddenly appear inside someone's home? Or will you be the first person to travel into the 4th dimension, where reality no longer means anything? 

NOBODY KNOWS 

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, Sagadin said:

Back to the beach I call home here in SL. Everyone whose been posting the last few weeks looks fabulous!

xo

Saga

saga-138.jpg

I love this look - I might be biased though. One of my RL best friends has her hair about the same color so I always feel like pink hair is a clear indication of awesomeness. 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Donovan Michalski said:

Love the eye color :D  

Thanks!  I use Ikon "Hope"  mesh eyes and that color is "Dew" :-) The only post-shoot edit on that pic was the crop.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, AmandaKeen said:

2ecgfw0.jpg

My favorite hat........

Love that hat, just all my hairs get through... but yours look great 

Snapshot_001.png

• Like 7

Still working my way through that nasty inventory clean out.... down from 52K to 31K  but some things I just have to keep just in case

Icecream_001.png

Zebra.png

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Still working my way through that nasty inventory clean out.... down from 52K to 31K  but some things I just have to keep just in case

Icecream_001.png

Zebra.png

Awesome. I am sure you have many many more;)

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, AnnistynSL said:

Love that hat, just all my hairs get through... but yours look great 

Snapshot_001.png

Curses! My dark secret revealed......I am a Tiny .... :-)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, AnnistynSL said:

Awesome. I am sure you have many many more;)

8 years of dressing up in silly costumes as a host.. so yep. :D

• Like 2

So I logged on for a few minutes at lunch time and some guy IMed me and said he wanted to get together, I told him it would have to be after work he said fine. So when I go home from work I put on a dress and shoes and stockings and even changed my hair color, then the guy is AFK and not responding, so then do I go back to the beach, or find another guy to go dancing with?

8.4.17 date_016.png

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Donovan Michalski said:

It's the most suspenseful and mysterious moment in SL every time you cross one. Will you continue on your journey? Will you suddenly appear inside someone's home? Or will you be the first person to travel into the 4th dimension, where reality no longer means anything? 

NOBODY KNOWS 

Very first time a crossing dumped us in the drink, I discovered just how white a Maitreya body can get. I'm talking 'shoooooooow-meeeeeeeeeed-the-sunglasses!' kind of bright bright bright brightest of whites.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

So I logged on for a few minutes at lunch time and some guy IMed me and said he wanted to get together, I told him it would have to be after work he said fine. So when I go home from work I put on a dress and shoes and stockings and even changed my hair color, then the guy is AFK and not responding, so then do I go back to the beach, or find another guy to go dancing with?

8.4.17 date_016.png

Flush him! Plenty more fish in the sea - don't waste all that hard work on a loser!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

8.4.17 date_016.png

Flush him! Plenty more fish in the sea - don't waste all that hard work on a loser!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AmandaKeen said:

Curses! My dark secret revealed......I am a Tiny .... :-)

How can you tell? I mean, it's a close up - you might actually dwarf the rest of us for all I know ;) Love the pink too!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Icecream_001.png

Zebra.png

Oh, dear gods help us...it's death by cuteness! 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Talligurl said:

be careful, in my experience Mother nature's response id usually "stop that , or I'll give you something to cry about"

LOL.

Bento

Finally taken the plunge and gone for a Bento Head. I've chosen the Akeruka Kioko head, and I'm using the Vamp V2 skin from Pink Fuel

Snapshot_061.thumb.jpg.6e80f00188289990f07621d2350a9f5f.jpgSnapshot_062.thumb.jpg.0017b57ff00714db9f24ea25f88ec849.jpg

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, ForrestChild said:

Bento

Finally taken the plunge and gone for a Bento Head. I've chosen the Akeruka Kioko head, and I'm using the Vamp V2 skin from Pink Fuel

Snapshot_061.thumb.jpg.6e80f00188289990f07621d2350a9f5f.jpgSnapshot_062.thumb.jpg.0017b57ff00714db9f24ea25f88ec849.jpg

Well done - looks gorgeous!

• Like 2

I have spent the past many days playing with skin demos - I had forgotten how much I hate that task.  I still haven't found "me" yet (since the real 'me' doesn't have an applier), but this will do for a bit while I keep looking.  I'm still playing with the body shape too, since it is also no longer 'me'.

Sometimes I really hate change.

59854e0f6325d_20170804-Mefornow.thumb.jpg.219128355ed5f2036cee90250ba1c5f8.jpg

• Like 9