How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

36 minutes ago, RavenWildheart said:

Love it! Love those sim crossings too. Oh, what fun!

It's the most suspenseful and mysterious moment in SL every time you cross one. Will you continue on your journey? Will you suddenly appear inside someone's home? Or will you be the first person to travel into the 4th dimension, where reality no longer means anything? 

NOBODY KNOWS 

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, Sagadin said:

Back to the beach I call home here in SL. Everyone whose been posting the last few weeks looks fabulous!

xo

Saga

saga-138.jpg

I love this look - I might be biased though. One of my RL best friends has her hair about the same color so I always feel like pink hair is a clear indication of awesomeness. 

• Like 6

So I logged on for a few minutes at lunch time and some guy IMed me and said he wanted to get together, I told him it would have to be after work he said fine. So when I go home from work I put on a dress and shoes and stockings and even changed my hair color, then the guy is AFK and not responding, so then do I go back to the beach, or find another guy to go dancing with?

8.4.17 date_016.png

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Donovan Michalski said:

It's the most suspenseful and mysterious moment in SL every time you cross one. Will you continue on your journey? Will you suddenly appear inside someone's home? Or will you be the first person to travel into the 4th dimension, where reality no longer means anything? 

NOBODY KNOWS 

Very first time a crossing dumped us in the drink, I discovered just how white a Maitreya body can get. I'm talking 'shoooooooow-meeeeeeeeeed-the-sunglasses!' kind of bright bright bright brightest of whites.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

So I logged on for a few minutes at lunch time and some guy IMed me and said he wanted to get together, I told him it would have to be after work he said fine. So when I go home from work I put on a dress and shoes and stockings and even changed my hair color, then the guy is AFK and not responding, so then do I go back to the beach, or find another guy to go dancing with?

8.4.17 date_016.png

Flush him! Plenty more fish in the sea - don't waste all that hard work on a loser!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

8.4.17 date_016.png

Flush him! Plenty more fish in the sea - don't waste all that hard work on a loser!

• Like 1

I have spent the past many days playing with skin demos - I had forgotten how much I hate that task.  I still haven't found "me" yet (since the real 'me' doesn't have an applier), but this will do for a bit while I keep looking.  I'm still playing with the body shape too, since it is also no longer 'me'.

Sometimes I really hate change.

59854e0f6325d_20170804-Mefornow.thumb.jpg.219128355ed5f2036cee90250ba1c5f8.jpg

• Like 9