Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

On 8/6/2017 at 4:12 AM, Bobsie said:

OOTD: Bobsie has a thing for rompers.  And "The Secret Store" is probably her new favorite store for lara mesh clothing. This is the Lana romper in Paisley and she's wearing it with the beautiful diamond strap sandals also from The Secret Store" in the color coal. She's also slightly embarrassed to be as happy as she is to have discovered she can keep to herself by using the "auto-response" feature in Firestorm. #whatmeareclusehermit? #Itsjusteasierthisway #BobsieneedsMeTime #Introvertalert 

Snapshot_002.png

lol That's so cute, #whatmeareclusehermit? #Itsjusteasierthisway #BobsieneedsMeTime #Introvertalert Oh and the romper, too! :)

5 hours ago, AnnistynSL said:

Happy Holliday all.... few more hours to go ( could be it has to be vacation :-)

Snapshot_002.png

Y'know, this pic could just as well be a Picasso. It's so vibrant and beautiful!

• Like 6

46 minutes ago, RavenWildheart said:

Hey Talli! So sorry it's taken so long to reply - living in a completely upside down time zone to the rest of the world has it's disadvantages - and now there's a gazillion posts to catch up with. The 'location' is - uh - well it's - um.......it's in my inventory. lol It's just a background :)

LOL, oh ok :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RavenWildheart said:

Love love love the look! I feel your pain with the 'cross-our-palms-with-mo'-gold-for-every--colour' thing...it blows chunks, but there are creators who include colour HUDS for far less than an arm and a leg. Just sayin'...

Thanks! And I do know what you are saying about designers less extortionate in their price per color, but... Diva did soften me up with a couple of sweet freebies so I figured I'd splurge. Plus I love all of the loose strands and other details on her hair.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Look of the day:

Snapshot_094.thumb.jpg.8d2075491cbb8a20c1b9c08e49ce9579.jpg

Just gorgeous. I really like your style Rhonda.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Sagadin said:

Thanks! And I do know what you are saying about designers less extortionate in their price per color, but... Diva did soften me up with a couple of sweet freebies so I figured I'd splurge. Plus I love all of the loose strands and other details on her hair.

Loose strands and freebies ftw! Have been known to pick apart or mix n match bits from one to another to create a tousled, less-harsh-line-around-the-head look occasionally.

• Like 3

On 8/2/2017 at 1:44 PM, Skell Dagger said:

That starter image is pretty much SL as it was when I started, and while we looked awful compared to today I wouldn't swap for anything the wonderment I experienced during those early years as I discovered everything about this place.

Isn't that the truth?? Everything was absolutely brilliant! 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Aislin Ceawlin said:

Isn't that the truth?? Everything was absolutely brilliant! 

I still remember very clearly logging in for the first time after Windlight. Daros and I went to some random water region that had a pier with a beach house on the end of it, and spent ages staring at the glistening water and wispy clouds. It was gorgeous. I still love that moment right at sunset where the light turns water a brilliant hot pink for a few seconds.

• Like 5

would this be considered feisty?

Just started w/ Baii apparels and I must say they're pretty decent #cuterainbow^_^

Snapshot_089.png

Snapshot_085.png

• Like 9

33 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I got tired of playing with skins, so I popped into my old self and went outside to the beach.20170806.thumb.jpg.73bfd11334fa431ae7af6e428efe3933.jpg

I really like that top. And this photo. :)

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

I really like that top. And this photo. :)

Thank you.

6 hours ago, RavenWildheart said:

@LittleMe Jewell I soooo know the feeling! Nothing wrong with your 'old self' either. I agree with Ivanova - love the top and the pic both :)

Thank you

The top was part of a group gift, though right now I can't remember from where.  It came with a pair of slacks in the teal color, but I was in a "jeans" mood.

• Like 3

Thank you Raven:x

17 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Look of the day:

Snapshot_094.thumb.jpg.8d2075491cbb8a20c1b9c08e49ce9579.jpg

Cute, it looks superb with your shape.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Lara Aulder said:

I spent hours trying to edit a decent shape, I guess that's it

linda.png

querida.png

" I guess that's it"

That doesn't sound very confident.  You look beautiful!

I know when I am working on shapes it doesn't take long before I start focusing on each detail and lose the overall perspective so I have to put it away for a bit.  I don't know what you would want different because what I see is a face that needs to be caressed.

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

" I guess that's it"

That doesn't sound very confident.  You look beautiful!

I know when I am working on shapes it doesn't take long before I start focusing on each detail and lose the overall perspective so I have to put it away for a bit.  I don't know what you would want different because what I see is a face that needs to be caressed.

(: Ty

For a long time I doubted my abilities and patience to edit shapes, I always find myself in a cliche. But I understand you, when I try to "fix" something, I actually ruining. Then I start from zero. Meh.
Since this is my first "official" mesh shape, I enjoyed the result... By now. Maybe in 2 weeks not. (?) I'm just a boring avatar anyway lol I like simple things. I just wish have some personal touch. Oh well I guess we all grow with the time.

• Like 3