How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Well, the ad has just been sent to me, and it's just gone out in group notices today, therefore I can now reveal the full look that took me hours to put together, mainly thanks to the hair.

The brief was "Luke Evans, as he looks in Dracula Untold" and this was my reference image. I already had the face pretty much down, but added some age detail as well. The hair, though, practically gave me conniptions. I eventually found two hairstyles, each of which had part of what I needed, so I wore them both and edited them down into a single style. That took me two and a half hours, because one of them was a very long unisex style, but I think it was worth it in the end.

The brief was also "shirtless", since the ad is for a necklace, so I didn't worry about finding any armour ;)

The pics below are my own, not the one for the ad, and they don't feature the necklace. Since I'm not sure if I can post the ad here, this is a link to it on my Flickr. (It feels rather odd to see my face so brightly-lit, since I usually prefer darker images - heh.)

Vlad.jpg.1c697e623c2c309b4d134971ebad7c9f.jpg

• Like 15

17 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

The pics below are my own, not the one for the ad, and they don't feature the necklace. Since I'm not sure if I can post the ad here, this is a link to it on my Flickr. (It feels rather odd to see my face so brightly-lit, since I usually prefer darker images - heh.)

Love this AND the ad.  You did very well in getting the desired look.

/me wanders off to drool and dream for a bit

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4

OOTD: Bobsie has a thing for rompers.  And "The Secret Store" is probably her new favorite store for lara mesh clothing. This is the Lana romper in Paisley and she's wearing it with the beautiful diamond strap sandals also from The Secret Store" in the color coal. She's also slightly embarrassed to be as happy as she is to have discovered she can keep to herself by using the "auto-response" feature in Firestorm. #whatmeareclusehermit? #Itsjusteasierthisway #BobsieneedsMeTime #Introvertalert 

Snapshot_002.png

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Well, the ad has just been sent to me, and it's just gone out in group notices today, therefore I can now reveal the full look that took me hours to put together, mainly thanks to the hair.

The brief was "Luke Evans, as he looks in Dracula Untold" and this was my reference image. I already had the face pretty much down, but added some age detail as well. The hair, though, practically gave me conniptions. I eventually found two hairstyles, each of which had part of what I needed, so I wore them both and edited them down into a single style. That took me two and a half hours, because one of them was a very long unisex style, but I think it was worth it in the end.

The brief was also "shirtless", since the ad is for a necklace, so I didn't worry about finding any armour ;)

Yowza!

Edited by Ivanova Shostakovich
I forgot my indent.
  • Like 5

18 minutes ago, Bobsie said:

OOTD: Bobsie has a thing for rompers.  And "The Secret Store" is probably her new favorite store for lara mesh clothing.

I started loving rompers after my return, with mesh clothing being better than way back in the day.  And now that I'm buying for a Lara body, I'm always happy to hear of new stores for clothing.

/me adds a sticky note to check out The Secret Store this afternoon / evening.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ForrestChild said:

Snapshot_063.thumb.jpg.3852f11bb04febb4e04e4aec62891abe.jpgMade some cosmetic changes to the Kioko Head

I'm liking this.  It is often hard to find a very pale (or very dark) skin that doesn't lose all the details.  You have a lovely face, tho and that little strand of hair help to give your face depth keep it in 3 dimensions.  Just adorable.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

Yowza!

3 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Not too shoddy! Not too shoddy at all! *considers a cold shower*

• Like 2

This is the LAQ head I mentioned earlier.  I wanted to give it stronger features that my LeLutka head I usually wear.

I also had fun playing with the "moods" and animations.

Snapshot_080.thumb.jpg.d2577b31d142f1b945d86e34cabdeb9b.jpgSnapshot_083.thumb.jpg.992d4e582513df74d03cd88df0a1b720.jpgSnapshot_077.thumb.jpg.7b3d9dec3f26c9b8ac13afaf06d3b667.jpg

The updated version seems to have a greater range of customization.  The animations are well done and much more diverse than the few shown here.  The HUD is also easy to use with is a BIG plus for me.

[edit to add one more]

Snapshot_086a.thumb.jpg.9cfb5214baa1b7b0458e435ad57d40ed.jpg

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
  • Like 10