How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On 8/8/2017 at 7:41 AM, Skell Dagger said:

Stealthic need to stop making hair for a while. My wallet can't keep up! L$2000 on two fatpacks today xD

36432707275_5a9b589efb_b.jpg

Credits

Clef de Peau and Stealthic for The Mens Dept.

Hair: Stealthic - Psycho
Skin applier: Clef de Peau - Colin (T0)
Vest & tee: Kitt Ragu for K - Trucker Vest Homme (black)
Necklace: Lapointe & Bastchild - Swear Dia De Muertos Charm Necklace
Eye appliers: Avi-Glam - Elysian Eyes (fjord)
Brow appliers: Odeco - Catwa/Omega Mens Eyebrow (shaved)
Head: Catwa - Daniel

I know I'm missing posts all over the place - forgive me all - I'm defs not snubbing anyone! Meanwhile, currently avoiding Stealthic like the plague...and n0.match...and Truth....and Doux...until someone very clever creates a vending machine that prints free L$s.

Also...I have one very similar, Skell..No_Lyrics, I think it's called (the one I have, that is). Looks great on you. Plus I don't need a cold shower this time - no guyliner in the pic...*grins*

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RavenWildheart said:

I know I'm missing posts all over the place - forgive me all - I'm defs not snubbing anyone! Meanwhile, currently avoiding Stealthic like the plague...and n0.match...and Truth....and Doux...until someone very clever creates a vending machine that prints free L$s.

Also...I have one very similar, Skell..No_Lyrics, I think it's called (the one I have, that is). Looks great on you. Plus I don't need a cold shower this time - no guyliner in the pic...*grins*

1 hour ago, RavenWildheart said:

Yep i need a L$ printing machine as well, otherwise my 2 credit cards, which i use for pumping money ,will run dry :D

Edited by Jeny Howlett

39 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Where'd you get those fangs?

As a neko I'm always looking for good fangs. Right now I have a very basic mesh item that I have 'moved into place' over my teeth and as long as you don't zoom in, it looks OK... :)

This is the whole reason I haven't switched to a bento head yet. I need to find one that is "Clover" with fangs.

#sigh #firstworldnekoproblems

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Where'd you get those fangs?

As a neko I'm always looking for good fangs. Right now I have a very basic mesh item that I have 'moved into place' over my teeth and as long as you don't zoom in, it looks OK... :)

@Pussycat Catnap There the +QutWorld BodyArt+ Vampire Fangs (BENTO) . They're actually a bit more greyer than the ones I'm wearing in the snapshot. I just retextured them. and positioned them so there more inside the mouth. rather than just showing.

Oh. There only Bento when used with certain Catwa heads. But you can use them normally with any other head

Edited by ForrestChild
added content

38 minutes ago, ForrestChild said:

@Pussycat Catnap There the +QutWorld BodyArt+ Vampire Fangs (BENTO) . They're actually a bit more greyer than the ones I'm wearing in the snapshot. I just retextured them. and positioned them so there more inside the mouth. rather than just showing.

Oh. There only Bento when used with certain Catwa heads. But you can use them normally with any other head

Ooooo thank you, do they have a demo? If not can I sweet talk you into trying them with the demo for Catwa's Kathy bento head for me?

purr-ty please with fur on top?

• Like 2