How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

44 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

This is a first pass at a new look for my male alt.

Snapshot_063.thumb.jpg.e6398a2c42ea3999ec732d91439a1606.jpg

I need to fix the greasy skin of the body; I didn't realize how glossy it was until I was getting ready to log off.

Anyway, updated the Slink body parts picked up a new catwa head.

I'm also debating about the arms and hands.  I want him to look long and lanky but is this too much?  I'm not sure.

Just when things here were cooling off...

• Like 3

Technically this is from last night, but we were looking pretty relaxed.  I was in the market for a newer/updated boat since mine were pretty old models.  A friend of mine gave me a recommendation and it worked out pretty well, so naturally I had to thank her with a trip out to sea.  Good conversation was had, and many jokes were told.  Of course the boat disappeared once and left us standing on the ocean floor after a sim crossing gone wrong, but that's SL for you.   xD

boating_002.png

• Like 11

22 minutes ago, Donovan Michalski said:

Technically this is from last night, but we were looking pretty relaxed.  I was in the market for a newer/updated boat since mine were pretty old models.  A friend of mine gave me a recommendation and it worked out pretty well, so naturally I had to thank her with a trip out to sea.  Good conversation was had, and many jokes were told.  Of course the boat disappeared once and left us standing on the ocean floor after a sim crossing gone wrong, but that's SL for you.   xD

boating_002.png

Love it! Love those sim crossings too. Oh, what fun!

• Like 3