How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

6 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I've been wanting to try them and went out and got one right away..

Soon as I put it on back when I got it,I couldn't get it off fast enough..

I looked like one of those little chickens that foghorn leghorn used to babysit in those WB cartoons. no chin no bottom jaw ,like someone pushed my whole face upwards from my neck..xD

I was like,ok I can see this isn't gonna be an easy slip on and go thing..hehehe

Yep! When I first tried them on I felt as if Skell was clawing at his face and screaming "GET IT OFF ME!" xD

When Bento came along, I tried one or two heads, but then Catwa released 'Daniel' and that was it. I had some initial WTF moments when I realised that you can't just put a mesh head on over your usual shape and expect it to look good (I looked like one of those videos where babies are given lemons to eat) but once I put on the included shape, edited the body sliders to be my usual ones, and then started playing around I was happier with it. I now own two Catwa heads and have already put in my request for a more androgynous one to be considered.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I've been wanting to try them and went out and got one right away..

Soon as I put it on back when I got it,I couldn't get it off fast enough..

I looked like one of those little chickens that foghorn leghorn used to babysit in those WB cartoons. no chin no bottom jaw ,like someone pushed my whole face upwards from my neck..xD

I was like,ok I can see this isn't gonna be an easy slip on and go thing..hehehe

Ahhh yes - the chinless, jawless look. I remember discovering that when I was trying on demos but figured I was doing something wrong because the problem didn't seem to exist once I actually bought one, but you you've actually bought one and it's still giving you that 'unique' (shall we call it?) look? 

I seem to vaguely remember that it had something to do with the alpha I was trying on (head and eyes, or just head?) and that I had to change one of the eye settings to zero, but I couldn't tell you which now - memory has turned into a sieve over those details. I'm sure someone else could tell you. There is a cause and there is a remedy.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, RavenWildheart said:

Ahhh yes - the chinless, jawless look. I remember discovering that when I was trying on demos but figured I was doing something wrong because the problem didn't seem to exist once I actually bought one, but you you've actually bought one and it's still giving you that 'unique' (shall we call it?) look? 

I seem to vaguely remember that it had something to do with the alpha I was trying on (head and eyes, or just head?) and that I had to change one of the eye settings to zero, but I couldn't tell you which now - memory has turned into a sieve over those details. I'm sure someone else could tell you. There is a cause and there is a remedy.

oh no,that was just when I first bought it,my shape made the head all scrunched..

I'm just doing little tweeks now to get it right where I want..I'm just about finished with it..hopefully tomorrow I'll have it finished..if not,that's ok too..it's kind of fun now that I am getting the hang of it with these mesh heads =)

• Like 1