How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

2 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Haha, I wouldn't worry too much about the knife though, it's to slowly and inefficiently cut through doors with when people hide in a wardrobe or bathroom. The nails, on the other hand, or what's hiding behind the mask.. Oof.

I'd like to think I'd be normal and you know... run or hide or something, but probably not the intrigue is too much

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jessica Pyara said:

I'd like to think I'd be normal and you know... run or hide or something, but probably not the intrigue is too much

You can run, but you can't hide!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

hmm that house looks intriguing

hehehehe OHHH yes!!! Been there

Balanvi rentals is where I am renting from. There were so many house choices that it was hard to pick one. I think this one is called Sunset Cove. Lots of windows. Downstairs has living room, kitchen, and two side rooms; one of which has a sun room attached. Upstairs is bedroom, bathroom, and loft. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So I messed up my sleep schedule a bit again. And decided that since I was up, I'd visit the club for my sister's set. She told me I had to show up in boxers, so... I obliged.

Welcome Home

This is what she found upon arriving at the club.

• Like 6
  • Haha 6

You know how some poses distort your avatar, making parts of your anatomy just, go away when you do certain poses?
Well, here's a sneak peak at what I'm up to...
5ad8b85d783bc_ReconstructivePhoto-Surgery.png.a4b9601f7c770bbe055a77780d6bfbbd.png

And on the eighth day, there was a shoulder.
I know it isn't 'perfect', but once I've edited the picture a bit I'm sure it'll look fine. As long as people don't inspect my shoulders with a magnifying glass...

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Orwar said:

You know how some poses distort your avatar, making parts of your anatomy just, go away when you do certain poses?
Well, here's a sneak peak at what I'm up to...
5ad8b85d783bc_ReconstructivePhoto-Surgery.png.a4b9601f7c770bbe055a77780d6bfbbd.png

And on the eighth day, there was a shoulder.
I know it isn't 'perfect', but once I've edited the picture a bit I'm sure it'll look fine. As long as people don't inspect my shoulders with a magnifying glass...

You tempted me so I opened it in photoshop, it's not bad 

• Thanks 1

So far, I have not had the need to update my avi since I still feel very comfortable with how I look. But I made the drastic change of cutting my hair and returning to blonde again.
Feel free to say which one looks the ugliest or which one looks the best
9_9

Enjoy the rest of the day! :)

776a6b96f2ce41af9fa235a3c82054c1.png.80d195958b0fe5b8c4e995432295b5e9.png

• Like 8

Another day, another half-dozen events to buy stuff from...

27698474258_bad803433b_h.jpg

Credits

L'Etre for The Men Jail, Avi-Glam for The Seasons Story, plus POUT! for Cosmetic Fair.

Skin applier: L'Etre - Ivan (buttermilk) (Catwa)
Eye appliers: Avi-Glam - Dramatic Eyes (sky) (Catwa, Omega, own brand mesh eyes)
Eyeshadow: POUT! - Twilight Eyeshadow (Catwa, Lelutka)
Hair: Exile - Strawberry Wine* (grayscale)
Brow appliers: Identity Body Shop - Thick Eyebrows (Catwa, Omega, system)
Piercings: Artificial Hallucination - Casual Goth Bento Piercings (Catwa, RavenBJD)
Jacket: VRSION RIVAL - 22 Male Jacket
Head: Catwa - Daniel (Bento)

*review copy

• Like 18