How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

changed my skintone up a bit.  Same design, just different tone and color of markings.  Think I might keep it like this for spring and summer.  not sure, though.  have other skins I might try out.  

newskin_012.png

• Like 19

3 minutes ago, Donovan Michalski said:

Totally not creepy at all.  xD

It did make me think of a music video though.

Was thinking about this one though. But yeah!
And since my VPN is set to America at the moment I can't link the official video lol.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, OnlyMon said:

IM OBSESSED! 

Hah, thank you. I think. 

16 minutes ago, Jessica Pyara said:

Same!! I keep coming back to this pic, how terrifying and amazing at the same time.

I think the word is... Terrymazing? Amazifying? Thank you!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Hah, thank you. I think. 

I think the word is... Terrymazing? Amazifying? Thank you!

Lol, your Avi is like the perfect example as why I'd die first in a horror film.... I'd just stare in amazement like;  *Stands there wide eyed thinking to herself "Man that's a really cool costume" feels the knife pierce her skin as she continues to stare "I guess I should have ran... oh well"*

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Jessica Pyara said:

Lol, your Avi is like the perfect example as why I'd die first in a horror film.... I'd just stare in amazement like;  *Stands there wide eyed thinking to herself "Man that's a really cool costume" feels the knife pierce her skin as she continues to stare "I guess I should have ran... oh well"*

Haha, I wouldn't worry too much about the knife though, it's to slowly and inefficiently cut through doors with when people hide in a wardrobe or bathroom. The nails, on the other hand, or what's hiding behind the mask.. Oof.

• Like 1