How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

9 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

According to his profile, Osiris is vehemently anti-LGBT, calls transpeople 'fakes', and informs us all that we should only do what Jesus wants us to do. He also automatically blocks people who are not straight, who are not in SL as their "God-given birth gender", who "do the master/slave crap", or who have... uh... "collard in your profile."

(Bit harsh to be so hateful toward such a healthy vegetable, if you ask me.)

Aww, bless. Here's how my avatar looks today. Please pre-emptively block me, Osiris. You really wouldn't want to catch my gay cooties

You must scare him to death, Skell! Too much fabulous for some people, I suppose.

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

we should only do what Jesus wants us to do.

So he believes in unconditional love, feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, and giving homes to the homeless? Good for him.

I am going to work

2.11pm_006.png

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Ariel Vuissent said:

You must scare him to death, Skell! Too much fabulous for some people, I suppose.

Scared? Of human things? Of course not!!!! The only thing that concerns me is that there is a possible spelling typo in my profile. That is what scares me!

Thanks, Skell. I will have to fix that tonight.

Edited by Osiris Ronas

1 hour ago, Osiris Ronas said:

this is not the post to have that debate.

This much of your post is true, anyway.  We created this thread to show pictures of how our avatars look day-to-day - not for the various topics that invoke debates or to flame anyone else in the thread, for any reason.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

According to his profile, Osiris is vehemently anti-LGBT, calls transpeople 'fakes', and informs us all that we should only do what Jesus wants us to do. He also automatically blocks people who are not straight, who are not in SL as their "God-given birth gender", who "do the master/slave crap", or who have... uh... "collard in your profile."

Oh, someone waving their make-belief friend around as a reason to be an hateful arse. Positively adorable.

Bildresultat för thor hammer meme jesus

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Osiris Ronas said:

No, truth is SL is just messaging. Not real.

To a lot of people it is much much more than just a messaging client, for one it's a creative outlet. 

The clothes you wear in SL, the sims you visit, everything you interact with, they were all created by very talented people. If it was just a messaging client we would all be standing around in a very empty very boring world with nothing in it. 

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, Vin Soulstar said:

To a lot of people it is much much more than just a messaging client, for one it's a creative outlet. 

The clothes you wear in SL, the sims you visit, everything you interact with, they were all created by very talented people. If it was just a messaging client we would all be standing around in a very empty very boring world with nothing in it. 

What would happen if everybody stopped uploading textures? We all would look like a grey hot mess! Scary to think that such people always want to control every bit of other peoples lives.

Edited by Jeny Howlett
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Parhelion Palou said:

I'd say I spend perhaps as much as 20% of my time in SL communicating. Guess I'm failing at SL. O.o

Oh I spend way more than that, but probably even less communicating with people I actually want to talk to.

45 minutes ago, Parhelion Palou said:

In honor of a recent poster who will, with luck, make his exit forthwith ... fifthwith even.

For_Osiris.thumb.jpg.918d969789a525f52962f13bf8950350.jpg

I'd say I spend perhaps as much as 20% of my time in SL communicating. Guess I'm failing at SL. O.o

I laughed. thank you parh for this hilarious picture.

Dont have an ingame valentine but i can walk around and grab all the gifts.. if the sim is ever not full. so in the meantime i'm wandering around the grid looking at all the "editors choice sims" (i dont think this grass wants to load properly guys).Snapshot_048.png.069d2dc32003d8cee635b86b99c98110.png

Unrelated note, i hate when i save an outfit, take it off and then find out it didn't save at all :( pVjo1XbPQFqp0FradvHhkQ.png.2a618a2d656b1da3626d150c37c78905.png

• Like 9

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

This much of your post is true, anyway.  We created this thread to show pictures of how our avatars look day-to-day.

Then he shows up saying there is no need to change from decade to decade, of course he gets a debate. Some of us can't even go all day long without changing our look. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Talligurl said:

Some of us can't even go all day long without changing our look. 

1 hour ago, Jeny Howlett said:

I change once in a few days, thats why people were avoiding me!!!

I will sometimes change every day, very rarely multiple times in a day, yet sometimes also wear the same outfit for a week.  Totally depends on my mood, where I'm going and who I'll be seeing.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Aww, bless. Here's how my avatar looks today. Please pre-emptively block me, Osiris. You really wouldn't want to catch my gay cooties ;)

25303856327_e84bfb70a7_h.jpg

40175610501_7220f90555_h.jpg

So, all that info means “closeted”.

5 hours ago, Osiris Ronas said:

My avi looks the same today as he did in 2009. Same clothes too. No reason to change. SL is just an instant messaging client in 3D, with dancing. He looks happy and is an extension of myself as people are treated as I would treat them in real life. Just as God made them, not as they want to be. So, he is good the way he is. No reason to fiddle with it.

I did accidentally make him a Hobbit once. That was interesting.

This him now at Inspire Space Park.

johny.png

Then I guess you won’t be posting on THIS thread very much.

Disclaimer: I don’t change mine often either.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

or who have... uh... "collard in your profile."

25303856327_e84bfb70a7_h.jpg

40175610501_7220f90555_h.jpg

I guess he dun like the song, “Take a Walk on the Wild Side”, where the  collard girls say, “do do-doo do-do-doo, do do-doo..”

Anyway, 

892AD685-467E-4507-AAB4-ADA362F87FB9.jpeg

• Like 1

Well, since someone brought up religion, and since I happened to visit both The Darkness and Romp today...

40180718032_44b986ea3a_h.jpg

Credits

Constraint, Sintiklia, and Anxiety for Romp!, plus 4bidden and Wild Roots for The Darkness Event, and Cubura for The Men Jail.

Suspension: Constraint - Fallen Angel
Setting: Anxiety - Confessional Skybox
Corset: 4bidden - Brent Corset (Sig, Jake)
Hair: Sintiklia - Francis (black & white)
Tattoo applier: Wild Roots - Tragic Sleeve Tattoo (Darkness group gift)
Shorts: Cubura - Arcangel Shorts (Sig, Jake, Freya, Isis, Maitreya)
Boots: Cubura - MenBoots (Slink, Sig, Adam, TMP)
Head: Catwa - Victor
Body: Signature - Gianni

• Like 16

7 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

I don't know....I kind of enjoy "that master/slave crap"....

OH and I'm bisexual also, so I guess you can add me to your ban list Osiris :P

Blinded2.png

• Like 11