How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On 2/2/2022 at 1:59 AM, Blaise Glendevon said:

Thanks! I really like using Black Dragon. Until I have to use Black Dragon to do things I do in other viewers. Haha.

I love it for photos but as a person who gets motion sickness I find it really messes with my head and I can’t use it for long.. 

as long as I do not mess with zoom settings in The official viewer or Firestorm I can use it for at least a couple hours at once. 

a great reason I do not even try VR probably would need a Dramamine before use! 

Edited by Tarina Sewell
Spell checked FS turned it into Facebook!! I don’t use Facebook!!!
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 2/3/2022 at 1:23 PM, MattNight84 said:

I love how you put together outfits,, I love this look on a woman also with a cute lil bra/undershirt! You are an inspiration to some of us!! 

Edited by Tarina Sewell
  • Like 6

5 hours ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

I went to Legacy today.. hoping for an update especially for the feet. Nope.
Don't let the butterflies around my head fool you. This is not the face of a happy Disney princess.

2.3.2022.2b.png

It's as if the butterflies are mocking you. "You can't haz teh feets!"

Edited by Eddy Vortex
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

12 hours ago, Lunaea Lovely said:

While the old look definitely has its uniqueness, I personally think the newer look is prettier. 🙂

Oh ty. :D i was trying to change my shape to something different. :)) i appreciate it :D

Sorry, I don't mean to appear vain, I just like my avatar to look nice. :o

jaide.png

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, Lunaea Lovely said:

She is very lovely, and her style is different from everyone else that I've seen!

That's me, wanted to be different. :D ialways dress in a modest way, but i was trying to reshape my head and body. :D :) 

Edited by Jaide Beck
  • Like 5

6 hours ago, NanashiNyx said:

Meh, how do you put an image in here?

Tried BBCode, Tried HTML, using the insert image button does nothing.

So, here's a Flickr link, since it doesn't want to let me put it directly in the post.

https://flic.kr/p/2n1YGVg

Go to that flickr page and copy the link at the top of the page and paste it into the window.  It will automatically embed the photo, though really large ones might take a few seconds.   Side note, when you paste in a link that it automatically resolves, it will give a small message at the bottom of the reply box about pasting it as a link instead - just ignore that when you want it to go ahead and resolve the link.

i.e. for this flickr picture you would past in:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/194417890@N06/51863248593/

• Like 5