How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

uwu Sometimes editing a picture help me to relax. I was really annoyed, when my best friend called me and told me "I'll kick anyone who brings you down" lol funny I was looking at some random pictures I made from our last trip together XD idk, it was just magical. I love when our avatars can have a matching outfit and hair :"D Unisex items rules! ♥ Have a great sunday and hope nothing erase the smile from your face today.

YOU & I against the WORLD ♥

• Like 25

Happy Easter to those who celebrate. ❤️ 

... This picture has been sitting in my drafts since the other day but I felt like it was "Easter" apropos... I had an irrational level of nostalgia and excitement over these heels from REIGN, which I am sure unironically are named after the original that they are inspired by that I think I owned in like 10 colors at one point in my life.  🤩

jessicaej.jpg

Edited by Sofia Gray
  • Like 18

11 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

"Inbred", you mean? (Considering that's what caused that particular feature.) Uh... no.

It is the name given to a strong pronounced jutting jawline.  Tom Cruise, for instance has this, Jay Lenno, and many other celebrities. More often an under bite.  You might want to view this https://www.listal.com/actors/mandibular+prognathism

Sorry if I offended you or you took offence.

Edited by Tarina Sewell
I do not think avatars can be inbred anyway....

7 hours ago, Tarina Sewell said:

It is the name given to a strong pronounced jutting jawline.  Tom Cruise, for instance has this, Jay Lenno, and many other celebrities. More often an under bite.  You might want to view this https://www.listal.com/actors/mandibular+prognathism

Sorry if I offended you or you took offence.

I know what it is. You gave it a particular historical name, which suggests you know enough history to know what caused that particular historical name. The Hapsburg jaw was caused by inbreeding. So yes, you offended me. You've also somewhat ruined for me a photo that I loved. But you got to pass your insulting opinion of my avatar on to me, so congrats I guess.

Edited by Skell Dagger