How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 40.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

Fantasy scene. The clown is a dummy. The femala avatar is a maitreya body with a LAQ mesh head and custom shape with BoM.

clown.jpg

Edited by Doc Carling
  • Like 18
On 4/4/2021 at 9:51 AM, Aiyumei said:

I find all 4 quite attractive! :D

Thanks. It's always nice to be appreciated. It's not like in real life, where if you go to the gym you get a health benefit (as long as you don't drop a dumbell on your foot or slip on your sweat on the treadmill and fall face down on the contraption while it's still going). Working on ourselves in SL only has the aesthetically pleasing benefits of self-improvement. Although, I do find the tinkering rather therapeutic.

• Like 4

Friday - quitting time. 

Just wanted to end the day on a more positive note (avoiding more serious threads is a good plan sometimes).  Computer running superbly. It was a casual building day and I am very happy with the end results. Terrain on the sim is changing again. Who knows how many versions in the future it will be when the map (hopefully) returns :D.   Looking forward to shopping tomorrow and some more work down on the ground. 

425599437_fridayquittingtime.thumb.jpg.21833f256534ea71fe84e8b8931439f3.jpg

fraiday quitting time.jpg

Edited by Chic Aeon
better picture :D
  • Like 20

ab02fad5569fd419166bea66e566e4f3.gif

29e5fc90afccac8470f2e0d44542e7db.gif

f6d547f10eb7a99e63b66c1a8df9f8ee.gif

Some of the haul from Collabor88 and the weekend sales .. Are you feeling dizzy yet?

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1