How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 40.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^ Β 

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

Othello

Β 

• Like 23

I love Aesthetic Mesh body easier to use and apply clothing, Recently I tried a demo of Letluka head and slink body for males it looked crappy to me unless I didn't apply everything correctly but at least I do enjoy the body even if its a bit more muscle its fine with me. The appliers are easy to remove with a simple hud.

Β 

Snapshot_006.jpg

Snapshot_005.jpg

• Like 9
12 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

smiley-zipping-mouth.png

Β  Β Oh, you must go to the same dentist as Jaws!

VillainousInformalChupacabra-small.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
3 hours ago, xxVi3perxx said:

I love Aesthetic Mesh body easier to use and apply clothing, Recently I tried a demo of Letluka head and slink body for males it looked crappy to me unless I didn't apply everything correctly but at least I do enjoy the body even if its a bit more muscle its fine with me. The appliers are easy to remove with a simple hud.

Β 

Snapshot_006.jpg

Snapshot_005.jpg

There is a neck piece you have to wear if I remember correctlyΒ 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I love the drama, the pose, the scene. What place is this? Roleplay only, or allowed for OOC persons who want to visit?

Barefoot servants it’s still being constructed. It’s mine I am not strict with users. But it’s unfinished as I have been working much more in the summer less time. You can visit though.Β 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1