How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

28 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

What Maddy said, it looks  like this.

screen.png.b0f59de66a735af3a8f8cacc6be88ea3.png

And that motorcycle,  it is so  cool,  did you  find that someplace?

One word Tali.......Lutz. Find the Union Flag (Jack) and its opposite in a shed with some other old cars......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Snapshot_085.thumb.png.af64d0e887f0f51a9a62dc3cb45e245b.png

I sponsored the next set, too - with the theme 'Kinky Clowns'. For some reason, half of the patrons ran screaming. Also, shooting someone who's dancing around the screen is difficult!

Edit: Make that all of them. The AFK'ers came to, and apart from the staff there's 2 people in here.

Edited by Orwar
  • Like 18

1 hour ago, Orwar said:

Snapshot_085.thumb.png.af64d0e887f0f51a9a62dc3cb45e245b.png

I sponsored the next set, too - with the theme 'Kinky Clowns'. For some reason, half of the patrons ran screaming. Also, shooting someone who's dancing around the screen is difficult!

Great photo.

Neph, as always, looks hardcore brilliant.

I'm going to have nightmares for a week.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I'm going to have nightmares for a week.

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure, swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh. Erotic nightmares beyond any measure...

Seriously, why do Rocky Horror songs keep popping into my head? I think I'm overdue for a viewing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

How does this happen?  My understanding is that Fitmesh basically sizes itself with your body size.  I have a Maitreya body and the clothing item says it is the Maitreya one.  Does this mean that the creator really doesn't have the Maitreya kit and is just making do with some standard fitmesh model and then just fit it to a Maitreya body that she happens to have, but it doesn't really fit right because it isn't really properly rigged for the Maitreya body?  Or does she have the Maitreya kit but just doesn't know how to properly use it?  I truly do not understand this rigging stuff.  I've had pieces from various stores have a slight off fit here and there, but most of the time, if it says Maitreya, it does not require this much alpha work. 

(black out the nipples and the creator name)
image.png.b42cc1e4d94b3f085732e6c9c446eb4b.png

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
Decided I should black out a peeking thru crotch
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

How does this happen?  My understanding is that Fitmesh basically sizes itself with your body size.  I have a Maitreya body and the clothing item says it is the Maitreya one.  Does this mean that the creator really doesn't have the Maitreya kit and is just making do with some standard fitmesh model and then just fit it to a Maitreya body that she happens to have, but it doesn't really fit right because it isn't really properly rigged for the Maitreya body?  Or does she have the Maitreya kit but just doesn't know how to properly use it?  I truly do not understand this rigging stuff.  I've had pieces from various stores have a slight off fit here and there, but most of the time, if it says Maitreya, it does not require this much alpha work. 

No, some apparel will require that you use the alpha layer HUD that comes with your body for certain parts - some apparel that does so includes an auto-hide function, but not all do. It may be for certain areas that the creator may want to look 'tighter' than what the body is (women's posteriors is a frequent one).

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Orwar said:

No, some apparel will require that you use the alpha layer HUD that comes with your body for certain parts - some apparel that does so includes an auto-hide function

Hate hate hate hate hate.

17 minutes ago, Orwar said:

It may be for certain areas that the creator may want to look 'tighter' than what the body is (women's posteriors is a frequent one).

Grrrrrrr! I'll decide how "tight" my butt should be, thank you very much.

I more often have the opposite problem, actually: the supposedly "fitted mesh" top that is much too roomy for my boobs.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Orwar said:

No, some apparel will require that you use the alpha layer HUD that comes with your body for certain parts - some apparel that does so includes an auto-hide function, but not all do. It may be for certain areas that the creator may want to look 'tighter' than what the body is (women's posteriors is a frequent one).

For something like a mermaid dress, I understand this.  However the outfit I was trying on has a loose fitting blouse that simply tucks into the shorts at the waist.  Once I alpha my upper half out, the shirt is made and textured such that it actually looks loose and pouffy throughout the chest and arms.  Thus that particular top is not designed to be tight or look tight.

image.png.4bb8c2f297d8f221ce4796529a056236.png

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 5

Just now, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I more often have the opposite problem, actually: the supposedly "fitted mesh" top that is much too roomy for my boobs.

Yes, I encounter this a lot, even with things that fit perfectly everywhere else.  In those case, I'm assuming that the creator just thinks everyone wants their boobs to be peeked at all the time.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'm assuming that the creator just thinks everyone wants their boobs to be peeked at all the time.

I have a (male) friend who can be depended upon to inform me when he can spot a bit of "side-boob" (or more).

He's fortunate that I otherwise value his friendship. And that I can't actually lob heavy objects at his head.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

So I saw a picture on the internet,  and was  inspired.

PIRATE.thumb.jpg.45a9fcd7841dcd7718f1a1b5bc4b7508.jpg

... Looks like I'm up past my bedtime again. My humour has gone funny... ... Pun int-- Bed. Now.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1