Jump to content

How does your avatar look today ?


Recommended Posts

I'm used to bits of me being frozen in my viewer during the logout process (usually just appliers and hair), but tonight it looked rather cool, so I grabbed a quick print screen:

1480183355_applierlogoutfun.png.09bb682d6634c2474255b64cf2e4e1a3.png

Addendum: Now that I think of it, I have a full-body anatomy tattoo. I wonder what that looks like during logout? Must try that sometime. (I may have discovered a new art form - lol!)

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 18
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 36.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

Hi. My name is Laskya. I'm Scylla's "alt."

(/me rolls eyes, and points to her forum content count)

I have a system body, rigged mesh clothing that dates from ca. 2014, and (at least) relatively contemporary mesh hair. 

I don't know much about where I am in this picture, but it more or less suits my current mood. Especially the pool of blood on the floor (just out of camera shot: this is a family forum, after all.)

I look like crap, in large measure because I have been terribly neglected by my keyboardist, who should be seriously ashamed of herself.

Please have a word with her.

Thank you.

Laskya-Hangars-Liquide-Blank.png

  • Like 20
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LaskyaClaren said:

Hi. My name is Laskya. I'm Scylla's "alt."

(/me rolls eyes, and points to her forum content count)

I have a system body, rigged mesh clothing that dates from ca. 2014, and (at least) relatively contemporary mesh hair. 

I don't know much about where I am in this picture, but it more or less suits my current mood. Especially the pool of blood on the floor (just out of camera shot: this is a family forum, after all.)

I look like crap, in large measure because I have been terribly neglected by my keyboardist, who should be seriously ashamed of herself.

Please have a word with her.

Thank you.

Laskya-Hangars-Liquide-Blank.png

Shame on you Scylla, this poor girl needs bento hands to use all the funny bento gestures... ;)

All in all I'd say this is a pretty decent avtar, just because some rigged mesh is old does not mean it must be bad looking...

 

  • Like 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Fionalein said:

Shame on you Scylla, this poor girl needs bento hands to use all the funny bento gestures... ;)

YEAH! What SHE said ^^^^

But yes, also, I'm not looking too awful here. I think, however, a new mesh head (or maybe just skin), and Bento hands would be a good idea.

Speaking of alts, while I was on last night, I met up with an old Forum friend in a somewhat unusual guise (and also an even more unusual alt of hers). I won't spoil the surprise: you have to guess who this is (you undoubtedly know her).

 

Laskya-Octopus-Blank.png

  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LaskyaClaren said:

an old Forum friend in a somewhat unusual guise (and also an even more unusual alt of hers). I won't spoil the surprise: you have to guess who this is (you undoubtedly know her).

Who...?  Hummmm? Nope, nada, no one comes to mind. The suspense is killing me. :ph34r:

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LaskyaClaren said:

YEAH! What SHE said ^^^^

But yes, also, I'm not looking too awful here. I think, however, a new mesh head (or maybe just skin), and Bento hands would be a good idea.

Speaking of alts, while I was on last night, I met up with an old Forum friend in a somewhat unusual guise (and also an even more unusual alt of hers). I won't spoil the surprise: you have to guess who this is (you undoubtedly know her).

 

Laskya-Octopus-Blank.png

Well that sim always makes me think  of someone, but if it is her, you should have a fire  extinguisher.

out in front  of my place

 

  • Like 13
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Saravendi said:

Who...?  Hummmm? Nope, nada, no one comes to mind. The suspense is killing me. :ph34r:

Well, not a regular poster on this thread, but prolific elsewhere, with more than 4 times as many "reputation points" as that old washout, Scylla, has.

32 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Oh, come on. At least give us a clue! ;)

Clues coming!

27 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

The critter looks like a Dave..

Gosh, it DOES!

(I really thought the octopus avi was a dead giveaway!)

7 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

Well that sim always makes me think  of someone, but if it is her, you should have a fire  extinguisher.

Oh, you're very very warm. Hot, even.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...