How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Hi. My name is Laskya. I'm Scylla's "alt."

(/me rolls eyes, and points to her forum content count)

I have a system body, rigged mesh clothing that dates from ca. 2014, and (at least) relatively contemporary mesh hair. 

I don't know much about where I am in this picture, but it more or less suits my current mood. Especially the pool of blood on the floor (just out of camera shot: this is a family forum, after all.)

I look like crap, in large measure because I have been terribly neglected by my keyboardist, who should be seriously ashamed of herself.

Please have a word with her.

Thank you.

Laskya-Hangars-Liquide-Blank.png

• Like 20

1 hour ago, LaskyaClaren said:

Hi. My name is Laskya. I'm Scylla's "alt."

(/me rolls eyes, and points to her forum content count)

I have a system body, rigged mesh clothing that dates from ca. 2014, and (at least) relatively contemporary mesh hair. 

I don't know much about where I am in this picture, but it more or less suits my current mood. Especially the pool of blood on the floor (just out of camera shot: this is a family forum, after all.)

I look like crap, in large measure because I have been terribly neglected by my keyboardist, who should be seriously ashamed of herself.

Please have a word with her.

Thank you.

Laskya-Hangars-Liquide-Blank.png

Shame on you Scylla, this poor girl needs bento hands to use all the funny bento gestures... ;)

All in all I'd say this is a pretty decent avtar, just because some rigged mesh is old does not mean it must be bad looking...

• Like 11

6 hours ago, Fionalein said:

Shame on you Scylla, this poor girl needs bento hands to use all the funny bento gestures... ;)

YEAH! What SHE said ^^^^

But yes, also, I'm not looking too awful here. I think, however, a new mesh head (or maybe just skin), and Bento hands would be a good idea.

Speaking of alts, while I was on last night, I met up with an old Forum friend in a somewhat unusual guise (and also an even more unusual alt of hers). I won't spoil the surprise: you have to guess who this is (you undoubtedly know her).

Laskya-Octopus-Blank.png

• Like 10

1 hour ago, LaskyaClaren said:

an old Forum friend in a somewhat unusual guise (and also an even more unusual alt of hers). I won't spoil the surprise: you have to guess who this is (you undoubtedly know her).

Who...?  Hummmm? Nope, nada, no one comes to mind. The suspense is killing me. :ph34r:

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, LaskyaClaren said:

YEAH! What SHE said ^^^^

But yes, also, I'm not looking too awful here. I think, however, a new mesh head (or maybe just skin), and Bento hands would be a good idea.

Speaking of alts, while I was on last night, I met up with an old Forum friend in a somewhat unusual guise (and also an even more unusual alt of hers). I won't spoil the surprise: you have to guess who this is (you undoubtedly know her).

Laskya-Octopus-Blank.png

Well that sim always makes me think  of someone, but if it is her, you should have a fire  extinguisher.

out in front  of my place

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Saravendi said:

Who...?  Hummmm? Nope, nada, no one comes to mind. The suspense is killing me. :ph34r:

Well, not a regular poster on this thread, but prolific elsewhere, with more than 4 times as many "reputation points" as that old washout, Scylla, has.

32 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Oh, come on. At least give us a clue! ;)

Clues coming!

27 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

The critter looks like a Dave..

Gosh, it DOES!

(I really thought the octopus avi was a dead giveaway!)

7 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

Well that sim always makes me think  of someone, but if it is her, you should have a fire  extinguisher.

Oh, you're very very warm. Hot, even.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

This is my first try out with Orwar's Furlgrimr light.......

Nothing fancy, and I'm slow to pick up the tecchy stuff, but I like it already!!!!!  :)

SLVideo5.gif

It looks as though it is working beautifully!

As I was reminded when I logged on last night and tried to take some pics of myself, my keyboardist has given all of the good toys to Scylla (hiss!), so I don't have any lights or projectors. I think I might try Orwar's (if only to read the notecard!)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2