How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Ooooh, Scylla has tempted her inner siren out!  Watch out men of SL.

It is a spicy photo ♥️

I'll tell you what makes me smile the most about Scylla's fantastic photographs, it's that I know she has created the pose with her real life avatar and recreated it in world, so it is just perfect. (I did the same when I made a photo of my avatar attempting to push a ghosted avatar off a mainland road.)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Danielle Atheria said:

You have a beautiful Avatar and I love your Flickr. I could only wish  for my photos to look as wonderful as yours. Whoever is saying all the drivel is jealous of you.

Danielle, I happen to think that you create utterly delightful and lovely photos -- and I can guarantee I'm not the only one who thinks that.

Much, much more importantly, though, you are a lovely, kind, and generous person, and I thank you.

Nobody (I know of) is saying drivel about me in-world, other than my also lovely, kind, and generous best friend Maddy, who did quip that I wasn't "dangerous" (hence all these slightly tongue-in-cheek pics to prove her wrong!), but she's allowed -- partially because she said it with an affectionate grin, and partially because she's right!

And that's fine! Why would I want to vamp all over the grid when I can instead just hang out here with sweet and supportive people like you? Being a man-killer is much overrated. And disposing of the bodies afterwards is such a pain.

Anyway, hugs. And thank you again.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Danielle, I happen to think that you create utterly delightful and lovely photos -- and I can guarantee I'm not the only one who thinks that.

Much, much more importantly, though, you are a lovely, kind, and generous person, and I thank you.

Nobody (I know of) is saying drivel about me in-world, other than my also lovely, kind, and generous best friend Maddy, who did quip that I wasn't "dangerous" (hence all these slightly tongue-in-cheek pics to prove her wrong!), but she's allowed -- partially because she said it with an affectionate grin, and partially because she's right!

And that's fine! Why would I want to vamp all over the grid when I can instead just hang out here with sweet and supportive people like you? Being a man-killer is much overrated. And disposing of the bodies afterwards is such a pain.

Anyway, hugs. And thank you again.

Ooo Okies I’m sorry i misunderstood the situation please forgive me 🌹

Thank you so much for your kind words as well it really means a lot knowing others enjoy them as much as I do 

*hugs* 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Drivel, you're, second "likes"..

If a meme generator with poor spelling and grammar says you are dangerous, believe it!! Or "Virtual Secrets"?

Fun fact: it takes someone with advanced degrees in English to really mangle the language. I wouldn't trust a meme generator or ChatGPT to do it half so well as I can!

1 hour ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Ooooh, Scylla has tempted her inner siren out!  Watch out men of SL.

It is a spicy photo ♥️

lol

I've just realized that I'm mostly batting my bedroom eyes at the microphone in that pic.

Hide your sound equipment! Scylla's on the prowl, and there isn't a mic or amplifier on the grid that is safe!

34 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

I'll tell you what makes me smile the most about Scylla's fantastic photographs, it's that I know she has created the pose with her real life avatar and recreated it in world, so it is just perfect. (I did the same when I made a photo of my avatar attempting to push a ghosted avatar off a mainland road.)

As I am typing this, I am stretched out languorously across my computer desk wearing nothing but frillies (ok, actually it's an old tee and leggings), testing out my next sexy pose.

I think I've broken my mouse!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Danielle Atheria said:

Ooo Okies I’m sorry i misunderstood the situation please forgive me 🌹

Thank you so much for your kind words as well it really means a lot knowing others enjoy them as much as I do 

*hugs* 

Oh please do not apologize! Why say sorry for being lovely?

Please don't! You've made my day, and it's barely noon here!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I can explain!!!!!

(But I told you I was dangerous! Now do you believe me????)

Virtual-Secrets-Blank.thumb.png.95b1a129f6311bda892438de7038605e.png

Jealously at it finest and I appreciate that you been supporter and encourage me Scylla so thank you ❤️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, MrsSeren said:

Jealously at it finest and I appreciate that you been supporter and encourage me Scylla so thank you ❤️

Thank you Seren, but the meme is (happily?) just a joke, and not real!

(Unless of course someone wants to put it up on VS . . . *hint hint*) 😏

I don't keep jealous people around me! Just really sweet ones like you.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Today we celebrated Laurel's 16th rezz day (which was yesterday actually). She got her driving license and promised to take us all to the mall. No idea though how we ended up in the middle of nowhere.

@Laurel Aureliais driving of course, then from the left @SukiWinters and @Scylla Rhiadra and from the right @Eva Knoller and me. @TatianaNikolay and @BelindaN on the ground.

How do our avatars look today? Simply awesome!

20230212bd_028.jpg

• Like 20

1 minute ago, Saskia Rieko said:

Today we celebrated Laurel's 16th rezz day (which was yesterday actually). She got her driving license and promised to take us all to the mall. No idea though how we ended up in the middle of nowhere.

@Laurel Aureliais driving of course, then from the left @SukiWinters and @Scylla Rhiadra and from the right @Eva Knoller and me. @TatianaNikolay and @BelindaN on the ground.

How do our avatars look today? Simply awesome!

20230212bd_028.jpg

Aww i missed all the fun? If anyone wants to colab let me know. This is the same name as inworld.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

My take. "Pre Suki and Post Suki". Sometimes a simple idea works spectacularly well. Just a car at Mother Road. As it happened we could all make it, which doesn't always happen for the obvious reasons. Saskia, Suki and I are from the future.

@SukiWinters@Scylla Rhiadra @Laurel Aurelia @TatianaNikolay @Saskia Rieko @Eva Knoller

SL100_006.png

SL100_002.png

• Like 27