How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Audrey Hepburn on the left, me on the right from ten years ago in the pre-mesh days, and in the center is me today thanks to the wonderful AK 4.0 bento super-duper hi tech hi tech head.  I totally gave up trying to color my lips from version 2.7 after 7 years of trying and invested in 4.0, and have spent two days trying to figure out how to not look like the sister of the Vision, from Marvel Comics.  Many players have achieved wonderful results from AK, but I am not one of them. I'm giving up.  Why is this so complicated?  I won't curse you guys to hell, but if there is a just God, a brief stay in purgatory when you pass would be entirely appropriate. 

Snapshot_001.jpg

Edited by TaiVelikova
typo
  • Like 10
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, TaiVelikova said:

Audrey Hepburn on the left, me on the right from ten years ago in the pre-mesh days, and in the center is me today thanks to the wonderful AK 4.0 bento super-duper hi tech hi tech head.  I totally gave up trying to color my lips from version 2.7 after 7 years of trying and invested in 4.0, and have spent two days trying to figure out how to not look like the sister of the Vision, from Marvel Comics.  Many players have achieved wonderful results from AK, but I am not one of them. I'm giving up.  Why is this so complicated?  I won't curse you guys to hell, but if there is a just God, a brief stay in purgatory when you pass would be entirely appropriate. 

Snapshot_001.jpg

Your head is red because you're BOM but wear a "wrong" alpha for the head. I don't know about AK heads but Lelutka for instance has a specific alpha for BOM head + body but applier eyes OR BOM head + eyes but applier body, etc. Check your AK folder to see if you have different alpha layers and how they differ in use. Sometimes you don't even have to wear an alpha at all depending on the maker of your head and body.

Basic rule: when BOM is activated and you turn red, an alpha is worn and it's either the "wrong" one or it shouldn't be worn at all.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, TaiVelikova said:

Snapshot_001.jpg

Breakfast at Tiffany’s!  I just watched this two hours ago 🥰

• Like 4
  • Haha 1