How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On 1/12/2022 at 7:04 AM, Ayeleeon said:

snapshot

Love this pic.

On 1/14/2022 at 12:05 PM, Rowan Amore said:

The Wastelands

This is one of your best, Rowan! Great pose (and attitude), lovely detail, good composition . . . and where is that top from???

On 1/14/2022 at 12:40 PM, Danielle Atheria said:

Playing with lights from LumiPro

EnticeMe.png

The advantages of the Lumipro are showing: really great lighting and a rich colour palette. Or whatever one calls the predominant range of colours . . . I dunno, I just work here. Really nice, anyway! I'm really looking forward to where you take this!

On 1/14/2022 at 2:12 PM, Saskia Rieko said:

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”

Portrait of a woman who is definitely not amused by your shenanigans.

On 1/15/2022 at 12:59 PM, Matilda Melune said:

Decided to do a cyber look yesterday! 🤖

Snapshot_032_1024.jpg

I don't often like pics of people with weapons, but when I do, they look like this. Fantastic action shot!

17 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Popped the graphics up to almost ultra and spent some time trying to figure out shadows and EEP.  I stood on my skybox to get a good view of the sky.  The rainbow does actually make a circle.  My issue with the pixelated shadows persists even with graphics set higher, but it appears to be directional or something.  In the lit-up photo you can see the pixelated shadow, but if I rotated the camera just a fraction, the shadow cleared.  At some points of camera rotation the shadow disappeared completely from the knees to my feet even with distance and EEP exactly the same.  I learned some while moving the sliders around and changing the sun position in the editor.

996778206_eepshadows_006kh.thumb.jpg.fdc2f544ee620eaf0477e7789bc9f7e5.jpg

This is a really lovely pic of you, Cinn. I love the framing with the rainbow. (And what you're wearing.)

4 hours ago, Isaac Ashton said:

Snapshot_16.01.2022_004.png

Really great framing and composition! And I love the glowy light on the flowers. Your avi also has a really distinctive look!

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

On 1/15/2022 at 10:44 AM, Bagnu said:

I don't know about the other guys here, but I agree with you. I find the 1950's look the sexiest. The pencil skirts especially. And business suits. Not much exposed skin in those. That's RL. But in SL people do put time effort and money into their skins. I spent many hours getting  the right skins and skin addons for for my AV's, so I like people to see (Sandor AV included). 

Personally I think nothing is Sexier than a nice Victorian gown 

1a9d201bea5612797cabe31345e682f0.thumb.jpg.37432c7dcf24db49abda17ee75e6e417.jpg

45ea8f286356a579df252cc0863026ab.png

And before people go on about realistic shape corsetry does flattering things to a lady's figure

Edited by Vanessa Amethyst
  • Like 26
  • Haha 1

And old friend invited me to a spot where she was fishing. She had never seem my Toy AV, so it was the perfect opportunity. She still can only call me Pearl, even though she knows I'm a man. I couldn't get any pics of us together, because we were were too busy chatting. I took this one after she had to leave for RL.

I could have fixed the fishing line in the background to look more contiguous, or removed it, but sometimes wet fishing line glinting in the sun actually looks similar to that.

Toy fiishing place.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 21

On 1/15/2022 at 7:50 PM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Waiting . . .  (again)

756790862_Connection-3-BW-3-Blank.thumb.png.134d623cf413ac063a2c905b7d5b4df0.png

I owe thanks to @Saskia Rieko, @Laurel Aurelia, and especially @BelindaNfor their comments and suggestions on this one! (And actually, they're really helpful a lot of the time, as also are @Eva Knollerand @Madelaine McMasters)

as usual you surprise me with your skills on take photos......

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1