How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

9 hours ago, manoji Yachvili said:

love this hair, seems so "natural"

Thanks!!! I didn't like the store pic, because I thought it looked "cartoony". I tried so many demos that didn't work for the look I was trying for, that I was getting frustrated. I just clicked on it out of frustration. I was so surprised when I saw how it looked!!! I have both materials turned on

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

So, generally, I have about four books on the go at any one time. One or two of those are work-related, one is a read for pure pleasure, and one is . . . my "bathroom" book. The latter I read in the bathtub or when I am *cough* otherwise engaged in the washroom: it sits on a small side table in the bathroom, and it's usually something I can absorb in short spurts, like poetry or, most frequently, probably, a history book. At the moment, in fact, it's a very readable history of the Wiemar Republic I've read before, but am just sampling from again for pleasure.

And yeah, this pic is probably a bit TMI -- but I did call this series "Intimacies," after all.

Reading-(Colour)-Blank.thumb.png.6a6a0ad629abb0384c01478330841d9e.png

What a beautiful pic!!! it has a Norman Rockwell feel to it. A slice of everyday life.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

TMI!

I should have known that if I indulged in a bit of mild toilet humour, you'd be the one to run with it!

@BranScanlon -- Thanks for the lovely words! The whole thing, I suppose, is sort of a cross between light relief for me -- these pics are just fun to do -- and a kind of "slice of life" photo essay. I think that photos can, or should, tell one a great deal about both subject and photographer, and I thought it would be interesting to combine those two and see what I could say about myself.

For instance, you now know more about my washrooms habits than, perhaps, you wanted.

39 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

What a beautiful pic!!! it has a Norman Rockwell feel to it. A slice of everyday life.

Thanks, Sandor. Maybe a bit grittier than Norman was accustomed to . . . ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I should have known that if I indulged in a bit of mild toilet humour, you'd be the one to run with it!

Should have? You did know!

18 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

For instance, you now know more about my washrooms habits than, perhaps, you wanted.

And you know that my washroom habits are similar to yours. In my youth, when there were three of us in the house sharing those habits, it was not at all uncommon for one of us to be doing what you depict while halfway across the house another would yell...

"I heard that!"

It's easy to be unflappable when you've spent your entire life with the lid up and the flap down.

• Like 7

This is at Scylla's exhibit with one of my friends. We found it very beautiful and thought provoking, and discussed her exhibit at length.

Sandor and Oxy cropped filtered.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 21

4 hours ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Okay, I used Lelutka Kaya for this one, but she looked too sweet (the head is adorable). Can't have that, soooo, I dug around for some wicked brows and worked those sliders. 😂

Into the Deep

In Other Worlds

These would be such lovely wall art for ... well, me actually ... love how you're tickling the seahorse.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Bagnu said:

This is at Scylla's exhibit with one of my friends. We found it very beautiful and thought provoking, and discussed her exhibit at length.

Sandor and Oxy cropped filtered.png

Sandor (since...you said I could call you Sandor :) ) This is another really beautiful shot. The lighting is just exquisite. Also - you and @Scylla Rhiadrahave exhibits??? o.O *runs to hail a taxi to see them*

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Both hairs are great!  You have a very good looking avatar with either. 😍

8 minutes ago, Syo Emerald said:

I think you can wear any hair with that charming smile 😉 But I definitly like your new hairstyle.

Aww. Hee. Gee whiz. *blushes all the way down to his shoes* Shucks. Golly gee.

Thanks, both of you. I wasn't trying to fish for compliments...someone had said to me my old hair was weird so I'm hoping to find something a little more appealing. Thanks so much! When I finish blushing, I'll have to go and comment on some posts.

• Like 7