How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

14 minutes ago, Manu Mysterious said:

Hi pretties, I hope you all will have a fabulous friday 😘

Great friday.png

I felt sure Ayeleeon almost said "cute puppies" just there o.O (sorry - the voices in my head are there again today).

Very cute photo, lovely composition and colours, and I do love the detailed hair. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Wow. So many great pics today. I don't want to spam the thread (more than I usually do) so . . .

@Orwar -- I'm not used to seeing pics from you taken in daylight! Tell Mina she looks great, and will be the talk of the checkout lane at Celeste. (Tell me you're not buying that backdrop!)

@Ayeleeon -- Really great use of shadow and silhouette! I love the composition. You really create an impression of anticipation and maybe tension!

@Manu Mysterious -- Beautiful AND cute! And yes, the hair is a standout. Exile has really improved their texturing recently!

@VictoriaGrwd -- You've always taken really high-quality pics, for as long as I've been watching on this thread. But you seem to have really upped your game recently. I love the serenity and quietness and latent emotion in these! Lovely lovely lovely.

@eyeye Afterthought -- Awwwwwwwww!! (I had no idea there was such a place. I have only a small handful of Linden bears: how easy is it to steal some there?)

@Sinaice -- Beautiful colours. And the pose is lovely too!

@JeromFranzic -- I love the impromptu look of this pic, and the background. Also, green hair! (How much to ride the rocket ship?)

@BelindaN -- Just lovely, Belinda. Everything about it. And yes you've convinced me I need that sweater.

You people are all brilliant. It's just lovely to see you here.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

Waking in real life to the first frosts of the year where I live, and my home decorated in muted 'seaside' colours - sand, pale blue, palest pink - and feeling quite downbeat to be heading rapdily into winter, your photo, complete with beautiful quote, has made me rethink the whole season and I feel warm and hopeful again. 

You're kind of a treasure, Marigold. You know that, I hope?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

You're kind of a treasure, Marigold. You know that, I hope?

yes, I think she is kind of a treasure too. 

12 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Wow. So many great pics today. I don't want to spam the thread (more than I usually do) so . . .

@eyeye Afterthought -- Awwwwwwwww!! (I had no idea there was such a place. I have only a small handful of Linden bears: how easy is it to steal some there?)

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dechene/175/95/103

think they are a private collection but many many bears are there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Alrighty folks, I have been busy putting together (and collecting) good avatar's as seems to be a passion of mine, so here is yet another update on my "collective looks" (and I apologize in advance for so many of them :/)...

First, a update on Bjor's Angel-Devil look (which I think looks a bit better imo), though I do know that his wings are not exactly symmetrical color wise (I've been trying to figure out what the issue is and fix it, but no luck so far... and yeah I have contacted the creator them as well for help...)
b6066d38c3eead08be8ad4aa5ea21cfd.jpg

Next is my Alien DarkBlood avatar (in which I was trying to get a cloak for, but to no avail, so I decided to stick with the tendrils instead)...

53b481cd21ef33a8f73f82a0b373bf56.png

And this be a slight homage to all the energy based lifeforms in Sci-Fi, my own Energy Form (and yes, I can change the colors, and it looks even better with lots of energy effects surrounding it too while flying lol)...

874a3e17aa5e142dc7b467fce053d324.png

Now this is a weird one I found somehow; a actual Mech Wolf, and yes it is very big too (I wonder if there any actual animal avatars out there?). So does anyone need a guard dog...? lol

8b169529325ea803202dad7ff40da382.png

Now these two are something I worked on for quite a bit of time, and while not perfect imho (yet), I still think they look great overall and am very proud of them (and yes, the staff on their back can be held).... :) May I present to you, in homage to Magic the Gathering, my Multani avatar's! 😁

Brown Multani...
2c5850578bf1d89376a27b0f75ba121d.png

Green Multani...
ecba9812709ca04cbb3e8a21b7316237.png

And finally, last but not least, a collection of Dragons (yes, actual Dragons!) I bought recently (of which this ancient one is the biggest by far! A normal sized avatar only comes up to its ankle. lol). Sadly, they cannot be ridden as of yet (God, I wish they could be... ) So if anyone ever needs some help intimidating the neighbors, or driving away any local griefers that are bothering them, you know who to call (because they DO have a ton of effects and powers in their HUD. 😋)...

4e763073ccb265f544d5706a02f44f8c.jpg

So there ya go folks, my collective works for you all to see. Please let me know what you think, because I value all you great people's opinions, and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask (either in game or here :)). And so until next time...

Peace...

• Like 21