How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Halloween costume - I was McDonald's french fries... You can't see it but there was also a McDonald's symbol on my butt. 😛

And I was carrying around a cute little McDonald's purse.

Was hoping to win scariest costume - nothing scarier than clogged arteries.  Unfortunately I didn't manage to enter any costume contests. :(

251181892_121300970311318_8704386329630252185_n.jpg

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

16 hours ago, BjorJlen said:

Yay!!!
   You finally decided on the pose and took the shot, and it looks fantastic (as always) Marianne! I knew you could do it, and that it would be a great piece of photo art... way to go girl! 😁 After talking with you in game for what it seemed like a few hours (which was great too, thank you), and you being so kind as to share with me all (well most atm lol) of your photo album, I just knew this one would be amazing.
   And thank you so much for taking me to the store WRONG and showing me all of those poses too, not to mention your kind words about my new cosmic looking avatar (he's still not done, but I'm still plugging away on him). You rock, and keep those photo's and art coming (what's gonna be your next project I wonder? Hmmm...)

Peace...

P.S: And I like the new look (at least for me to see) of one of your alts as well. The lip gloss is nice as well, though I always like red better lol)

Thank you, the pose was what I needed to finish it. I have a hopelessly disorganized inventory. Enjoy it when it is small and manageable, and sort it every day. Or else you end up like me, with so much clutter that it is faster to buy a new pose than going through 10 000 poses I already own....😩 At least the pose wasn't so expensive.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

The Musical Box

Musical-Box-Blank.png

You must have a very creative muse that feed you inspiration so fast. You have got your own style, and it is great. Your pictures could be sold in a gallery.

You use Black Dragon, yes? I have tried it a few times, but it is too complex for the computer. And it has changed so much from other viewers, it is like learning a new language.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Maybe you can't see the first letter well, but in any case when I bought this, I thought it said HOPE. When I realized it said NOPE, I figured there might be a HUD that changes the word, but no.

Still, it's cute, though I can't wear it everywhere (the skirt is pulled up in back; another feature I didn't spot before buying).

All my fault, I know. Even so, not the worst mistake I've made.

20211101.png

Edited by Porphyry Kimono
  • Like 15

On 10/31/2021 at 12:01 AM, BjorJlen said:

That avatar is simply amazing @xLunaea! Can you send me a picture of whom she is based on via a message here please, if it's not too much trouble? The only cosmic entity I know of in DC like what your referring to is Kismet (shown below). She looks very cosmic and I love the stellar skin tone. Hmmm, maybe we should get together in game so a group shot(s) can be taken? Of course, I would let you do it and direct things as you are FAR better at this then I am. lol
   Oh, and I am still trying to find a nice headpiece for mine; maybe a nice cosmic like crown even (I've seen a few that might work... gotta demo them out first though). And then there's the matter of finding a stellar cosmic like cape/cloak for him as well. If you have any ideas, please let me know (as the marketplace doesnt seem to have any that would work sadly)...

1acc18c02b3a5db8ac6a78950e42e46e.png

Peace...

Thank you!! I didn't even know about Kismet! My DC character looks WAAAY more like her than Eternity from Marvel, which is who I was attempting to make her like. I'm not a huge DC fan, but I do love playing the DC Universe Online. :-)

Edited by xLunaea
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

You must have a very creative muse that feed you inspiration so fast. You have got your own style, and it is great. Your pictures could be sold in a gallery.

You use Black Dragon, yes? I have tried it a few times, but it is too complex for the computer. And it has changed so much from other viewers, it is like learning a new language.

Awww. Thanks Marianne!

I have used Black Dragon in the past, so I'm pretty familiar with it, but not for the past 8 months or so because my current computer can't handle it. So all of these more recent pics are Firestorm.

Black Dragon unquestionably makes better pics, and the poser alone is reason enough to use it if you can. But, yes, it is a pain to use. There are those, apparently, who prefer its UI to other viewers, but for most of us, as you say, it takes some learning.

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1