How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

One of my alts got updated today. The Happy Weekend sale had this great skin, and I got a set of lipgloss in another store.

I was not sure if I should update the head to EvoX, because I have to start over with the makeup. She had classic layer makeups. But when I saw this skin I decided to go for it. It is so much cheap makeup for EvoX every weekend.

(Sorry, I had to change the picture, it was so stiff and looked like a mugshot)

Snapshot_019.jpg

Edited by Marianne Little
Changed picture
  • Like 32

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Crossposting from the "52 Weeks of Color Change - revistited" thread.

52 Days of Color Challenge - Mulberry

Yay!!!
   You finally decided on the pose and took the shot, and it looks fantastic (as always) Marianne! I knew you could do it, and that it would be a great piece of photo art... way to go girl! 😁 After talking with you in game for what it seemed like a few hours (which was great too, thank you), and you being so kind as to share with me all (well most atm lol) of your photo album, I just knew this one would be amazing.
   And thank you so much for taking me to the store WRONG and showing me all of those poses too, not to mention your kind words about my new cosmic looking avatar (he's still not done, but I'm still plugging away on him). You rock, and keep those photo's and art coming (what's gonna be your next project I wonder? Hmmm...)

Peace...

P.S: And I like the new look (at least for me to see) of one of your alts as well. The lip gloss is nice as well, though I always like red better lol)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Danielle Atheria said:

Love in SL is only as real as you want it to be…and I did .

After another infamous breakup…

Someday

04A28616-FB00-487D-A812-ABC537E0961B.jpeg

I feel you, bon't give up Danielle... Never give up on love... Ever...

Peace (and love, always love)...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Snapshot-041.png

Watching a film with a friend .. Who's out of shot ..

07e8a73e6b779566601bcd0655d94032.png

.. The Blair Witch Project. I got this funny feeling she ain't letting me pick film for a while after this ..

• Like 10
  • Haha 5

Ok folks, this is a update to my Cosmic Eternity Avatar, which I have been working on all day in fact lol. There are a lot of special effects on him now, which of course can be taken of as needed. I have even managed to get ahold of some nice energy blasts which he can use to just for fun (not against people), or to blast the occasional griefer who tries to push people around (which actually happened to me early yesterday in my (former) Sandbox home (now I got a better, more sci-fi respectful Sandbox to call my home now))...

eaec64839d858ca0ca38dfce837a6e1e.jpg

And yes, all of his effects (the Crown above his head, the energy on his hands, the Arc Reactor on his chest, his Red Heart Stone, and the energy waves rippling out from his bod), are all animated too. 😁 Though you gotta see him to get the full scope of it, as the picture don't do it justice...

Peace...

Edited by BjorJlen
Dang, I forgot to add the image lolol...
  • Like 17